Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We've gone Youtube....LOL

Go down 
+2
C4B's
Ellie*Mae
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

We've gone Youtube....LOL Empty
PostSubject: We've gone Youtube....LOL   We've gone Youtube....LOL Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb66ZSkhoFI

6 acres to run on, and I thought the old fart was going to go over the top of me!

Dolly moves/sounds like a Clydesdale - clop clop clop LOL
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: We've gone Youtube....LOL   We've gone Youtube....LOL Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Lovely video!!! and i love your property, lots of room for them to run!!!
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: We've gone Youtube....LOL   We've gone Youtube....LOL Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:58 pm

what a beautiful place...
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: We've gone Youtube....LOL   We've gone Youtube....LOL Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:52 pm

They certainly sound like more than 3 horses galloping! Nice area for them - my guys would be very jealous. Dolly seems very comfortable in her new hikers. Good job!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: We've gone Youtube....LOL   We've gone Youtube....LOL Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:48 am

Wonderful video! You must have the nicest property on PEI! I swear.. you have no mud???? How did you manage that??? The horses look wonderful.. love the sound of the hooof beats!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: We've gone Youtube....LOL   We've gone Youtube....LOL Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:06 am

We were really fortunate to be able to buy this land when it came up for sale, we used it but it wasn't ours until about 5 years ago - yes, our horses seem to like being able to roam and play, and eat, of course!! It's one of my favorite places in the world, out back behind the trees.....our neighbours are great, we can ride or drive on the adjacent areas. Diane, we don't usually have mud for too long, our soil is really sandy with great drainage, its not the greatest for growing grass though, our pasture is not the best. We've plowed it up, sowed pasture and limed it, it's usually enough to keep them going. Can't have it all I guess lol!
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: We've gone Youtube....LOL   We've gone Youtube....LOL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Weeeeeeeeeeeee! I love seeing ponies run :). The pasture is beautiful, I'm envious of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've gone Youtube....LOL   We've gone Youtube....LOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We've gone Youtube....LOL
Page 1 of 1