Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Easter FUn shots

Go down 
+4
Tammy
Highlander
Ellie*Mae
MoonShadow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Easter FUn shots Empty
PostSubject: Easter FUn shots   Easter FUn shots Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:04 am

I had a lovely easter weekend, the weather was lovely and I had 2 of my 5 kids home. Becky, Jazz and I decided to have some fun playing with cameras and horses. The horses are muddy.. they had been groomed the day before, but as you all know mud is just to alluring to them.. so we took the shots mud and all.
The girls got bubbles ( your never too old) for easter. Here are some pics of how each horse reacted to bubbles.
First Eko.. he was very curious about them..
Easter FUn shots IMG_1453

Easter FUn shots IMG_1455

Easter FUn shots IMG_1458

Easter FUn shots IMG_1465

Shadow was not impressed...lol
Easter FUn shots IMG_1468

Easter FUn shots IMG_1469

Easter FUn shots IMG_1470

Ikeda was cautiously curious...
Easter FUn shots IMG_1473

Easter FUn shots IMG_1476

Easter FUn shots IMG_1479

Now just some randoms we shot of us posing with the horses. These are some of my favorites.
Becky looking chipper!
Easter FUn shots IMG_1510Medium
Jazzy having some fun with them
Easter FUn shots IMG_1288Medium

Easter FUn shots IMG_1289Medium

Easter FUn shots IMG_1291Medium

Easter FUn shots IMG_1320Medium

Easter FUn shots IMG_1328Medium

Easter FUn shots IMG_1331Medium

Easter FUn shots IMG_1336Medium

Easter FUn shots IMG_1340Medium

Lastly some of me and the ponys.. I realy am happy with Eko.. he has been very head shy in the past, and is now getting over some of his issues enough to give kisses and head hugs.
Easter FUn shots IMG_1400Medium

Easter FUn shots IMG_1408Medium

Easter FUn shots IMG_1351Medium

Easter FUn shots IMG_1410Medium

Easter FUn shots IMG_1412Medium
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Easter FUn shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter FUn shots   Easter FUn shots Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:37 am

Great pics Diane!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Easter FUn shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter FUn shots   Easter FUn shots Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:09 am

Thanks .. we always have fun taking them.. Last night the horses were having a Bleeding heart of a spree.. running and bucking and chasing one another.. So I was out there .. thought I was video taping them.. NOT! was I disappointed.
guess I have a few more things to learn about this camera.
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

Easter FUn shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter FUn shots   Easter FUn shots Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:05 am

Hi Moonshadow,Love the photo's.You have a lovely family.If i was you i'd print off some of them photo's and have them framed.Then you can frame them and put them where everyone visiting your house can see.Some really nice pic's of you.x
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Easter FUn shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter FUn shots   Easter FUn shots Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:49 pm

If i was you i'd print off some of them photo's and have them framed.Then you can frame them and put them where everyone visiting your house can see.[quote]

Thanks.. I do have tons of my photos printed and framed, and I even have some that artist have painted for me. No shortage of horse pics in my house.. Easter FUn shots 912700 Easter FUn shots 653627
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Easter FUn shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter FUn shots   Easter FUn shots Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:58 pm

What gorgeous pictures. I can't believe the girls were able to be out in shorts and tank top - the rubber boots add a nice look too! So great to see you were able to take advantage of the weather.
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

Easter FUn shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter FUn shots   Easter FUn shots Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:14 pm

beautiful pictures, the weather looked great..
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Easter FUn shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter FUn shots   Easter FUn shots Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:07 pm

oh those are great shot MS.. Becky looks great! Jazz is such a pretty girl.. and of course the horses look amazing.. nice weather to get out and take those great pics..
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Easter FUn shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter FUn shots   Easter FUn shots Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:11 am

Thanks everyone for your nice comments.. The weather WAS great.. it is still sunny but freaking cold again. I hear they are calling for flurries for the end of the week..only in Atlantic Canada, can you be wearing shorts and tees one day, and parkas, and mukluks the next... :36_1_26[1].gif
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Easter FUn shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter FUn shots   Easter FUn shots Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:05 pm

love your hair cut.........pix are great as usual.......must have been great having both the girls home and no visits to the emergency room!!!!!!!!!! :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

Easter FUn shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter FUn shots   Easter FUn shots Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:52 pm

Awesome pictures! Too cute with the horses and the bubbles.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Easter FUn shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter FUn shots   Easter FUn shots Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Thanks for the kind comments on the pics.

OHH and Joan it was nice to have 2 of my 3 girls home, BUT there was a trip to the ER! We had to take Becky in on Monday night as she was having sever chest pain. WOW.. we didn't even get triage, just marched directly to the trauma bed. After doing a series of test, it was determined it was not cardiac ... but skeletal/muscular. Sooooooooo she was given a shot of some powerful pain drug, which promptly made her sick to her stomach, then she had an allergic reaction to. SO after a shot of gravol, and a shot of benadryl, she started to feel better.... then the pain came back.... so we repeated the whole process again. The hospital in Montague closes the ER department at 10 pm. So once you leave the hospital there is no returning until 8 am the following day. Well about 11pm or so it was determined she was good to go..with a px for the drug and benadryl in tow... out we go.. tired and cranky with a kid who was pretty freaking stoned... and our damned car decided this would be a good time NOT to start. So there we were in the deserted parking lot.. we where the last of the patients to leave.. Becky proceeds to cry, I proceed to panic.. and Greg calmly tell us both to shut up, so he can call CAA. So with in a half hour a tow truck show up, and they play with the motor, and vafoommm.. she starts . THANK GOD! In the mean time I had put a call into my father who lives 1/2 hour drive away to come and pick us up... so he made a trip in to town for nothing.. I felt realy bad, but by the time the tow arrived, he has already left his place.

There is much more to this story... but I'll not bore you all with the details. Lets just suffice to say that the drug Becky was sent home on is not a good one for her it causes respiratory failure... so we had to deal with that too .. glad she packed her Oxygen machine.. who I have named ( Huff and Puff)..and her pulse ox monitor.. I realy should have gone to med school.. lol..

So Joan you were not the only one having a merry old time. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Easter FUn shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter FUn shots   Easter FUn shots Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:30 am

OH FOR GODS SAKE DIANA.........Good Lord............That kid Becky is forever trying to steal my SPOTLIGHT.........that was just a little humour to break up the tension...........so sorry Di........I didnt know, I just hoped that for once it had been uneventful..........now I feel like an pixie...........how is she now>>>????????
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Easter FUn shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter FUn shots   Easter FUn shots Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:12 am

just joan wrote:
OH FOR GODS SAKE DIANA.........Good Lord............That kid Becky is forever trying to steal my SPOTLIGHT.........that was just a little humour to break up the tension...........so sorry Di........I didnt know, I just hoped that for once it had been uneventful..........now I feel like an pixie...........how is she now>>>????????

lol! I know... she is a thunder stealer... hahaha.. you know if there is a "scar compare", or the worst horror story, she is going to win hands down!!

She is home now, and trying to get into her GP ( who always seems to be on vacation) so they can investigate further what could be causing the pain in her chest.. this was not her first episode with the same complaint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Easter FUn shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter FUn shots   Easter FUn shots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter FUn shots
Page 1 of 1