Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deer in the Park

Go down 
+2
Wissy
Highlander
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Highlander

Highlander

Deer in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Deer in the Park   Deer in the Park Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:09 pm

Here is a few pic's of the Stags and Doe's who roam freely in the Pheonix Park in Dublin,Irel[img:6df5]http://i1007.photobDeer in the Park Kerrytrip008ucket.com/albums/af19Deer in the Park Kerrytrip0144/bernadette_063/kerrytrip007.jpg[/img:6df5]and.Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Deer in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer in the Park   Deer in the Park Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:54 pm

wow.. your deer have spots ours only have spots when they are babies.. beautiful pics.. and look at the racks on those stags/ Bucks we call them.. my hubby would like these pics.. must show him tonight.. lol
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Deer in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer in the Park   Deer in the Park Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:17 pm

Are they Fallow deer? I was looking on the web for the species that are found in Ireland. It said Red and Fallow deer were common. They are much more interesting looking than our white tailed deer here. I love their antlers.
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

Deer in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer in the Park   Deer in the Park Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Hi Wissy,Sexydexy.,to answer both questions.They are Fallow deer and they do have light co loured hair with spots during the summer.They are a brown colour in winter.They shed their antlers in may and start growing new ones by aug.Mating season is in October and there's nothing nicer to hear but the groans of the males and the noise of their antlers whacking together.Females give birth in May and are excellent at camoflage.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Deer in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer in the Park   Deer in the Park Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:30 pm

Wonderful pictures, and I love hearing about the wild life in other countries. Those deer are beautiful, and the antlers look like they are still covered in velvet.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Deer in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer in the Park   Deer in the Park Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:30 pm

Aren't they beautiful?? Very peaceful looking picture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Tammy

Deer in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer in the Park   Deer in the Park Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:41 am

WOW! We don't have any deer in Newfoundland - only moose, and lots of them. Their racks are stunning and they look so soft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deer in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer in the Park   Deer in the Park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deer in the Park
Page 1 of 1