Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I should be in London England by now!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
C4B's

C4B's

I should be in London England by now!!! Empty
PostSubject: I should be in London England by now!!!   I should be in London England by now!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:07 pm

I was meant to fly home last night and my flight was cancelled due to the erupting volcano in Iceland, keep your fingers crossed for me on wednesday !!! but i am soooo disappointed !!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: I should be in London England by now!!!   I should be in London England by now!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:31 pm

oh carol I heard about that.. geesh you never know what will happen.. shame.. hope you get away on Wed..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: I should be in London England by now!!!   I should be in London England by now!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:59 pm

I've been watching this story intently, knowing that you're trying to get over there. Some of the areas have lifted their ban. Hopefully all will be back to normal soon. Better to be safe than sorry though.
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: I should be in London England by now!!!   I should be in London England by now!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Fingers crossed that you get away.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: I should be in London England by now!!!   I should be in London England by now!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:30 pm

was sorry to see you werent going to get there this time............hopefully, the skies will have cleared somewhat for next week and you get to go see All the girls.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I should be in London England by now!!!   I should be in London England by now!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I should be in London England by now!!!
Page 1 of 1