Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thoughts please...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sooke

Sooke

Thoughts please... Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts please...   Thoughts please... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:28 am

I received a 'save the date' card yesterday for a wedding in October. At the bottom it requests 'Think of your favorite dance song, and write it down on the back of your RSVP when you return it - and we'll try to play it at the reception'. Well, my tastes tend to run more to metal, (I don't know if it's appropriate), and my husband doesn't dance, and really isn't all that fond of music period. As our wedding song was supposed to be 'Nothing gonna stop us now by Jefferson Starship', it somehow ended up being 'Take off to the great white north by Bob and Doug Mackenzie'!!! Sorry, sidetracked...Any thoughts...Anyone??? :oops:
Back to top Go down
hopeful_farm

hopeful_farm

Thoughts please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts please...   Thoughts please... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:34 am

oh my god that's too funny!

I would suggest a good power ballad maybe? our wedding some was by hair metal band firehouse... "love of a lifetime" and when we got married in late 97 it was well past it's experation date...lol

The bride is probably trying to get a feel of what to tell the dj to bring... what a good idea!
Back to top Go down
crippledcowgirl

crippledcowgirl

Thoughts please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts please...   Thoughts please... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:38 am

I am a metal head too...and don't know much about dance songs....but a great slow song is "Nothing Else Matters" by Metaliica. As for a dance type song....I am not sure...not my type of music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thoughts please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts please...   Thoughts please... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts please...
Page 1 of 1