Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN.

Go down 
+4
Lightning
MoonShadow
SexyDexy
just joan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN. Empty
PostSubject: BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN.   BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:58 am

ok, made it out to my favourite place on earth......almost got kicked back into the house and tied up, as I picked up the hammer and started to put the stall wall back up.........Buck must have been a little itchy and was scratching his big white pixie on the partition and knocked out a couple of boards........Once my DEATH LECTURE was over, I was given strict instructions ............so am sitting here with the dogs trying to keep my hands occupied on something other than work...............
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN.   BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:14 am

Maybe Ed should nail you to the bunkhouse wall so you can't do anything lol!

Pop in one of those movies, grab a cup of coffee and relax with the dogs. Gee, I wish I could do that today!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN.   BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:47 am

Hahaha... I like what Sexy D said!!

Joan you have to behave yourself or your bail will be revoked. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN.   BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:27 pm

Hey it was great chatting with you on Skype today, however Ed is right (never thought I'd see myself saying that a man is right ever), but you gotta take it easy for a while.
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN.   BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:21 pm

but you must be on the mend - you're getting fiesty.
Glad to see you back Joan!!!!!!!

and do what you're told lol!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN.   BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:52 am

haha telling Joan to do what she's told is like telling her dog Sam not to jump up.. heheheh.. but Joan you better be good.. I'm thinking Ed will keep her on the right track.. he maybe a tad bit more stubborn than Joan..
Joan behave!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN.   BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:55 am

I am so glad that you got to the bunkhouse. I am thinking it is a good thing that Ed is keeping a watchful eye on you and not letting you get into too much mischief...just yet. Remember to start with baby steps and just now you will hit the ground running. :animal-smiley-
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN.   BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:29 am

Perhaps you could first wrap yourself in bubble wrap and THEN pick up the hammer! I'd suggest scrapbooking. You have tonnes of great pictures so start making some albums. It'll keep your hands busy as well as give you some wonderful chuckles "remembering when ..."
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN.   BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:28 pm

HAHAHAHA RIGHT TAMMY..........LIKE I WOULD DO SCRAPBOOKING......MAYBE CROCETING SOME DOILIES OR SOMETHING...........NOT SO MUCH...............MAYBE I COULD LEARN TO WHITTLE...........HAHAH
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN.   BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:01 pm

:doglaugh.gif: BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN. 722659 Yeah.. Whittling.. that sounds like its more your style.. maybe you could whittle a tijery doo (long aussie pipe to blow in & it makes sounds) to go with your drum, so you can make music with the coyotes.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN.   BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:36 pm

your spelling still sucks Di its a DIJERY DOO........but I knew what you meant..........but I dont have enough wind to blow it.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN.   BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Well hopefully by the time you get it whittled you will have loads of wind behind you then. Yeah.. My spelling sucks.. Even with spell check.. I spell so badly it can't find a word. BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN. 989857
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN.   BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BACK IN THE BUNKHOUSE AGAIN.
Page 1 of 1