Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the combination of summer vacation starting and superstar ponies!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

the combination of summer vacation starting and superstar ponies! Empty
PostSubject: the combination of summer vacation starting and superstar ponies!   the combination of summer vacation starting and superstar ponies! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:10 pm

so today was my first official day of summer vacation! not only did i wake up to the sun shining (for the first time in ages!!), but it was nice and mild... perfect weather for riding! so after all the chores i saddled up and had a fantastic ride on Denver! of course, this was after i spent half an hour in the barn with the shedding blade!.. my least favorite part of spring... but anyway, he was extremely well behaved for only being ridden twice in the past 3 months...we even went for a short trail ride to cool down :)

so next came the little one.. her second time ever in cross-ties and she stood fairly well! took the shedding blade to her as well.. another half hour.. then put her on the lunge line. she did w/t in both directions, and she even has a pretty good stop! (this is only her 3rd time on the lunge line ever!) so since everything was going SO well... i set up a little cross-rail, which she more than willingly popped over several times in both directions... i am SO proud of her! she is an extremely quick learner, and very brave! so now that im home for the summer, we can start being consistant, and hopefully she will be backed within the next month or so.. depending on how brave i get... LOL. im crossing my fingers she skips over the dreaded "terrible twos" .....

so all in all, it was a fantastic day!
:cowgirlride.gi
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: the combination of summer vacation starting and superstar ponies!   the combination of summer vacation starting and superstar ponies! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Sounds like a really fun day. I hear you about the shedding blade. The hair just doesn't seem to stop. I've taken enough off to knit an entire new herd!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: the combination of summer vacation starting and superstar ponies!   the combination of summer vacation starting and superstar ponies! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:10 pm

GOOD FOR YOU..............WHAT a perfect way to start your vacation........keep up the good work........and have lots of fun :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

PostSubject: Re: the combination of summer vacation starting and superstar ponies!   the combination of summer vacation starting and superstar ponies! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:33 pm

thanks!!
i plan to make this a very fun summer.. lots of shows and lots of fun .. and hopefully lots of ribbons! haha.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: the combination of summer vacation starting and superstar ponies!   the combination of summer vacation starting and superstar ponies! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:31 am

yay for you.. isn't it nice when your young horse settles right into work and so willing to learn.. hope the rest of your summer vacation goes as well as your day did, sounds like your in for a fun summer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the combination of summer vacation starting and superstar ponies!   the combination of summer vacation starting and superstar ponies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the combination of summer vacation starting and superstar ponies!
Page 1 of 1