Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My new saddle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

My new saddle Empty
PostSubject: My new saddle   My new saddle Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:28 pm

My Stubben saddle arrived on Wednesday and it is beautifuil. I am as giddy as a virgin bride. I would have slept with it last night but the dog and husband left no room. Freva checked it out and said that was in excellent shape. Oh-h-h, I'm am in heaven!!!
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

My new saddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new saddle   My new saddle Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:54 pm

Congrats. I love new tack.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

My new saddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new saddle   My new saddle Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:47 pm

hey, good for you, congratulations........but I'da kicked the old man out and just slept with the dog and the saddle.....wooooooohhoooooooooooo :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

My new saddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new saddle   My new saddle Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:56 pm

I was thinking about that but the dog snores as bad as the husband and takes more room. Hey Joan, just wanted you to know that all Ponie's horsey stuff is purple!! Thinking of you everytime I groom her.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

My new saddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new saddle   My new saddle Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:59 pm

She isn't kidding JJ...purple coming out the whazooo!!!!!! Halter, lead, lunge line, combs, brushes...right down to a pretty purple hoof pick.....Fancy is a perfectly pampered purple pony!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

My new saddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new saddle   My new saddle Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:43 pm

WELL.........PURPLE IS A ROYAL COLOUR a picture or two or three is definatley required...........nice going there Val the the P THINGY. hahahha
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

My new saddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new saddle   My new saddle Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Purple Ponie is the queen now so she needs the royal colour and she loves her stud muffins!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

My new saddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new saddle   My new saddle Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:24 pm

I think I would have kicked BOTH the snorers out of bed and slept with the saddle. Maybe even the pony princess! congrats - now can we see pictures?! My new saddle 590471
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

My new saddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new saddle   My new saddle Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:30 pm

I am taking pictures this weekend and Val will help me cause me stupid when it comes uploading stuff. My new saddle 99871
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My new saddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new saddle   My new saddle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new saddle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: