Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm a lobster!

Go down 
+4
Loves Color
just joan
oldladynewhorse
SexyDexy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

I'm a lobster! Empty
PostSubject: I'm a lobster!   I'm a lobster! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:45 pm

So much for taking my meds and getting better. I've been really sick (nausea and other icky digestive stuff) since I started the penecillin on Monday. Well this morning I woke up to see that I'm now a lobster between the tops of my thighs to my boobs. Penecillin has never really agreed with me but I haven't been out right allergic in the past. My throat and tongue is swollen too so I'm supposed to stop the antibiotics and take some Benedryl.

...and NO, I'm not posting pictures! lol!
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

I'm a lobster! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a lobster!   I'm a lobster! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:59 pm

I hope this clears up soon and you feel better. My son is allergic, breaks out in welts and gets sick. He is 30 and has never out grown this.

I'm a lobster! 304847
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

I'm a lobster! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a lobster!   I'm a lobster! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Good Lord CINDYRELLY................THROW THOSE BASTARDING THINGS OUT THE WINDOW.........OMG.......that sucks....the medicine makes you more sick than you were......... :cowboyhound.gi I'm a lobster! 567870 ...STILL WANT YOU TO POST A PIX THOUGH......SORRY, I KNOW ITS NOT FUNNY.............wish I could make you all better............. I'm a lobster! 561245 I'm a lobster! 561245
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

I'm a lobster! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a lobster!   I'm a lobster! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:09 pm

do you need me to sing you the DINKY DOO song, or should I just send him on the bus>>>>>>>?????
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

I'm a lobster! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a lobster!   I'm a lobster! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:23 pm

Hope you're feeling better soon. It sucks when the cure is worse than the cause.

:hugs_graphics_
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

I'm a lobster! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a lobster!   I'm a lobster! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:06 pm

Dexy.......heavens, you're having a terrible time. I'm a lobster! 197969 Sounds like a scary reaction, toss the pills for sure!!!! Feel better soon!!!!!! I'm a lobster! 368450
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

I'm a lobster! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a lobster!   I'm a lobster! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 pm

oh dear that's not good.. I am to allergic to the dam stuff.. always a fun time.. I'm a lobster! 45324
And can't you just show one pic .. and not one with you picking your nose again either.lol

Get better my friend.. I feel road trips maybe in your future.. lol
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

I'm a lobster! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a lobster!   I'm a lobster! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:16 am

well she can sit in the bed of the truck on the way to PEI...........but on the way back, she'll have to sit on the roof of the cab.....................poor cindyrelly............hope laughing doesnt make you feel worse.................
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

I'm a lobster! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a lobster!   I'm a lobster! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:57 am

An allergic reaction of that magnitude is serious. If you have benadryl in the house, get some into you ASAP!! You should then get your merry red butt to the ER. YOu might also need a hit of epinephrine ( sp). When your tongue swells and your throat your air way can totally close up.. HOLY thistle!!!

You will also need another type of antibiotic... the strep also needs to still be addressed. PLEASE PLEASE get some medical care right away!!!
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

I'm a lobster! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a lobster!   I'm a lobster! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:02 am

I would also get to the hospital, especially if you don't see any improvements within an hour of taking the benedryl. When I was 7 I had a bladder infection and was prescribed sulfa drugs for 7-10 days. My Dad gave me the last teaspoon full on the 10th day. That night I woke up covered in red, itchy dots with a high fever that made me hallucinate. Rushed me to the hospital and I almost died! My body was fighting itself which caused me to have huge water blisters all over my body, I lost all my skin. I didn't eat food for over 17 days. It turned into a severe allergic reaction called Steven Johnson Syndrome, I was one VERY, VERY sick little girl. Don't put it off. I'm terrified of allergic reactions.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

I'm a lobster! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a lobster!   I'm a lobster! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:37 am

Holy crap B_H that's scarey. I'm not anywhere's near that.

I went to talk to the pharmacist yesterday and he said to take 2 Benedryl when I got home then 2 more 4 hours later. Well I fell asleep sometime around 10 pm and did not wake up till 9:30 this morning. What a sleep and did I ever need it! The swelling in my throat has gone down, not back to normal yet, but much better. I'm still a bit red but not too itchy. I think I'll live lol!

I've come to the conclusion that the healthcare system in this town is pretty slim (probably like a lot of places in this area). I had called my doctor yesterday morning but she was in surgery all day so I couldn't see or talk to her. I would have just had to go to the ER. That's a joke. The only time I got in there within 1/2 hour of arriving is when I puked all over the floor of the waiting room. That gets their attention. I know they can only do so much with the staff they have though. It's just frustrating.

Here's the kicker though. My doctor's receptionist called me this morning with the lab results. I DON'T EVEN HAVE STREP THROAT!!!!! So all of this was for nothing. But now I'm curious as to what I do/did have I'm a lobster! 188868
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

I'm a lobster! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a lobster!   I'm a lobster! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:46 am

Well I'm happy to hear that the benadryl is doing the trick. It will make you sleep..that's for sure. You must have just had a flu. I am allergic to all the major antibiotics.. I can't take any of them.. So infections scare the crap out of me.
I would still take the benadryl for another day, at least until your rash subsides some. If you have to function just take one pill every 4 hours.

Usually with strep, you would have white pustules on the back of your throat, along with it being sore, and you would run a high temp, be sick to your tummy, and if it goes on too long you can develop a rash. Strep will attack your heart as well if it is not treated. So I am very glad to hear you are not dealing with strep.

Rest and take care of yourself. I'm a lobster! 197969 :2022-thumb.GIF
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

I'm a lobster! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a lobster!   I'm a lobster! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:50 am

Glad to hear you are better. Remember to let your doctor know what happened so you don't get it prescribed again (OMG, I really sound like a mother).

I'm a lobster! 757770
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

I'm a lobster! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a lobster!   I'm a lobster! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:02 pm

That's the thing MS, I had all of those symptoms. White globs, red patches on the roof of my mouth, tongue and throat, high fever, etc. She was sure it was strep. I'll have to see what she says on Monday.

Atleast I'm feeling better enough now that I will be able to enjoy this sunny weekend we are supposed to have.

I definitely won't be taking penecillin anymore. The pharmacist said that the more times your are exposed to it you can develop an allergy. If I took it again my reaction could be much worse next time.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

I'm a lobster! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a lobster!   I'm a lobster! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:49 pm

I'm so glad you are starting to recover......the good nights sleep probably helped a lot with your aches......but thistle, if that stupid result came back negative, then just what the Bleeding heart was it..........rose cindyrelly, your lot dont sound any better than the first bunch I went to see.......maybe you can come visit up to cape breton....c4b comes back tuesday form england. I hope you feel better today.........I am singing you a little song......and if you had SKYPE I could serenade you. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm a lobster! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a lobster!   I'm a lobster! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm a lobster!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: