Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good things do happen.. here is proof.

Go down 
+4
Tammy
mypony
naughty by nature
MoonShadow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Good things do happen.. here is proof. Empty
PostSubject: Good things do happen.. here is proof.   Good things do happen.. here is proof. Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:57 pm

Do you remember back in May of last year, some of you on this board had attended an event that had an auction at it, and you all left in tears over the state of some of the horses. There was a standard bred mare, with a huge gaping wound on her belly.... She was rescued by a daughter of a friend. She has since been rehabilitated and has been adopted. I thought some of you would love to see how far she has come, Here is a link to the facebook site that was originally created when she was first rescued. There are several updated pictures over the last year. It is heart warming to see how well and happy she looks now .

I just thought some of you might like to see that good things can happen. She has been named Cadillac. It seems that she is related to my Mr. Eko. I think.. thier mothers are sisters.

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=78299899341#!/group.php?gid=78299899341
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Good things do happen.. here is proof.   Good things do happen.. here is proof. Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:30 pm

it was so nice of that girl to buy that horse and rehab her she's looking great now I followed the story for along time.
Needless to say the show didn't have an auction this year probably a good idea
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: Good things do happen.. here is proof.   Good things do happen.. here is proof. Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:53 pm

What a wonderful story! I have been watching this story all year. They have done something wonderful for this poor old girl. She has come a long way! She looks amazing!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Good things do happen.. here is proof.   Good things do happen.. here is proof. Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:54 am

What a transformation. She doesn't look like the same horse (thank goodness). There is certainly lots of spunk in her!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Good things do happen.. here is proof.   Good things do happen.. here is proof. Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:09 am

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE DIANA/////////////GOOD FOR THEM ALL. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Good things do happen.. here is proof.   Good things do happen.. here is proof. Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Thanks Diana.... i have always wondered how she was doing !!!! she looks GREAT !!! i loved looking at the photos you can tell how happy she is now, brings tears to my eyes....
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Good things do happen.. here is proof.   Good things do happen.. here is proof. Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:32 am

Hi Diana,what a fantastic end to a very sad story.Good to know that when the chips are down some horses do get a second chance.It's still heartbreaking when you see horses or any other animal in bad condition,no need for it at all.How some people can sleep at night is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Good things do happen.. here is proof.   Good things do happen.. here is proof. Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Wow that is just amazing...what a beautiful animal, full of life and has lots of people loving her now. She has one HAPPY TAIL....too funny!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good things do happen.. here is proof.   Good things do happen.. here is proof. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good things do happen.. here is proof.
Page 1 of 1