Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING

Go down 
+2
Wissy
just joan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING Empty
PostSubject: I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING   I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Now, let me tell you what a clever woman she is.............first thing she did before any of the hugging and kissing and saying its really cool to meet you blah blah blah blah..............SHE HANDED ME A BIG DISH OF DESSERT!!!!!!!!!!! thats a clever woman!!!!! we had a quick 5 min gab on the side of the road, I met the whole truck load.......and we talked about getting smashed when we all meet at Can Am in windsor the end of May...............thanks for stopping by Lightning, and I ate the whole thing to myself the minute I got in the kitchen. YUMMY :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING   I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:14 pm

:lol: That's it Deb.. good way to meet someone.. your desserts..how could Joan not love you... lol.. I love it!.. omg I can't wait for CanAm.. should be loads of fun..
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

PostSubject: Re: I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING   I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:18 pm

I got to meet her last summer for a brief moment too, she dropped off the lights for the wedding, seemed very nice and wish we had the time to go for a ride, maybe next time!
Back to top Go down
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING   I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Lightning rocks. She has been a fabulous friend to me, and was a great team penning partner.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING   I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:40 am

Thanks girls, you're making me :oops: :) Glad you enjoyed the dessert JJ! It was great to finally meet you!
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING   I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:09 am

Debbie...when I met you like 4 years ago I didn't get dessert....Please tell me its something new you doing...hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING   I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:18 am

I've only been making them for the last year or so Jo.
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING   I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:34 am

OKIE DOKIE....Next time we meet I will expect treats....

Kidding...But I would still except of course
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING   I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:38 am

No problem. Are you coming down to see Tess this weekend? I'm making my strawberry shortcake.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING   I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:40 am

ok..:)
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING   I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:42 am

Right on!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING   I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:49 am

ohhhhhh I'm wishing I could come this weekend.. but................ guess where I'm going.. Taking Sam to Joan!!!! and.............. driving down with Sexydexy! :D
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING   I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:51 am

That's right!! Have a great trip!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING   I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:35 am

I can't wait to see those two meet .. Sam and Joan.. hahaha I'll have my camera ready ..
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING   I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:00 pm

I wish I was coming for Tess this weekend...We are waiting for her to foal before we take her....But now that we have the new mare/foal paddock I would love to have her foal in the yard under the trees....

I love strawberry shortcake....Now I am hungry....YOUR TORTURING ME....hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING   I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I GOT TO MEET LIGHTNING
Page 1 of 1