Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ava-previously known as Another

Go down 
+2
Loves Color
blackfly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
blackfly

blackfly

Ava-previously known as Another Empty
PostSubject: Ava-previously known as Another   Ava-previously known as Another Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:26 pm

She is hanging out in the barn, stuffing her face and looking cute. Having a hard time being accepted but we are working on it!

Ava-previously known as Another Ava003
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Ava-previously known as Another   Ava-previously known as Another Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:29 pm

She is adorable.
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Ava-previously known as Another   Ava-previously known as Another Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Ava (Another) was my favourite @ Freva's (Val's). She is so cute. I think she and Ponie (Fancy) left Val's the same night. Ponie is settling in very well also @ her new home and stuffing her face also. Of course, the purpley halter is very becoming !!!

Ava-previously known as Another 847652
Back to top Go down
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: Ava-previously known as Another   Ava-previously known as Another Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:14 pm

If she goes missing, she's not in my barn.....

So cute!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Ava-previously known as Another   Ava-previously known as Another Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:59 pm

WOOO HOOO for you Ann............so glad you went up and got her.........you're gonna have so much fun........ :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Ava-previously known as Another   Ava-previously known as Another Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:00 pm

has she met Rocky yet??????????
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Ava-previously known as Another   Ava-previously known as Another Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:57 pm

you did it you figured out how to post pics.. yay.. she's adorable.. can't wait to see her.. really want to before she gets bigger.. love love her head.. nice fjord head for sure.. she's gonna be a looker ..
Back to top Go down
blackfly

blackfly

PostSubject: Re: Ava-previously known as Another   Ava-previously known as Another Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:20 pm

I can hardly wait for her to shed out the baby fuzz just to see how she looks. Rocky wasn't impressed the first couple of days since she stuck by his girlfriend Beth and was jealous. I did have them in another pasture last night, and kept her on a lead, and a dressage whip in hand just in case. They did sniff noses after a while and Rocky seems a bit more relaxed with her. Of course his girlfriend was in the other field.

If she goes missing Flicka I won't come look at your place ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ava-previously known as Another   Ava-previously known as Another Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ava-previously known as Another
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: Keeping and Caring for Horses :: Just Pics - share your snapshots-
Jump to: