Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NAME CHANGE.......JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW

Go down 
+2
Krista
just joan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

NAME CHANGE.......JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW Empty
PostSubject: NAME CHANGE.......JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW   NAME CHANGE.......JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:32 am

I'm changing Bailey's name to HAIMISH.................HE LOOKS SCOTTISH TO ME........and it will remind me of Buck.............Buck was named Mel for |Mel Gibson when Braveheart came out because of the red hearts on his right hip............well Mel Gibsons' best buddy on the movie was HAIMISH.............so... thats what my new little guy is going to be called.................LUCK OR NO LUCK................ so just so I dont confuse you all when I start broadcasting and sending pix of HAIMISH you'll know who I am talking about........... :000006m.jpg: :two_cute_carto NAME CHANGE.......JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW 69474 NAME CHANGE.......JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW 69474 NAME CHANGE.......JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW 69474
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: NAME CHANGE.......JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW   NAME CHANGE.......JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:18 am

I've always wanted to get a little Scottie dog, just so I could name him Hamish! Haha! Good choice, he's a cute little fella!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: NAME CHANGE.......JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW   NAME CHANGE.......JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:11 pm

hahaha gotta love my very weird friend.. Joan you crack me up..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: NAME CHANGE.......JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW   NAME CHANGE.......JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:06 pm

When I say his name in my head it comes out "ham-ish". Mind you, given his slight weight problem I guess it fits too (but not for long!). I think HAIMISH is a great name for him. So I guess you're keeping him? ...
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: NAME CHANGE.......JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW   NAME CHANGE.......JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:43 am

SOMEBODY WOULD HAVE TO WRESTLE ME TO THE DEATH TO GET HIM OUT OF HERE.............

HE IS STAYING
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Deborah

PostSubject: Re: NAME CHANGE.......JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW   NAME CHANGE.......JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:07 am

I love his new name, love his colour, love his wild mane, I LOVE EVERYTHING about that little bugger!!!!! You are a lucky woman Joan! What a great sidekick he will be, not to mention a little brother to the doggies, and friend for Abby! He is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: NAME CHANGE.......JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW   NAME CHANGE.......JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:25 pm

Hamish! What an adorable name for an adorable little guy!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NAME CHANGE.......JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW   NAME CHANGE.......JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NAME CHANGE.......JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW
Page 1 of 1