Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Usual.....

Go down 
+5
Ellie*Mae
Wissy
teekathepony
just joan
SexyDexy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

The Usual..... Empty
PostSubject: The Usual.....   The Usual..... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:45 am

Everybody was being lazy on Saturday. Lots of grass and no bugs yet to torment them. Probably their favorite time of year.

Excuse the pile of garbage in these first few. Our spring clean up week starts today so I was busy putting everything out on Saturday.

The Usual..... P5080386
The Usual..... P5080398

Some days Prince looks all grown up and others still like a baby. I think he still needs another year of growing before I can start riding though
The Usual..... P5080405

I took a bunch of nice ones of Dex then realized this morning that he had a 5th leg in all of them. This was the only one that wasn't x-rated
The Usual..... P5080432

George...still half asleep
The Usual..... P5080435

Then he caught a glimpse of his girlfriend. Look at his eyes light up!
The Usual..... P5080464

Funny faces all around
The Usual..... P5080475
The Usual..... P5080504

The Usual..... P5080439

George's scar.
The Usual..... P5080478

Something interesting
The Usual..... P5080532

Mizmo was even being lazy
The Usual..... P5080453

I bought this for myself for my birthday
The Usual..... P5080518
The Usual..... P5080514

Duke and Yogi playing then pretending that they weren't doing anything as soon as I take a picture
The Usual..... P5080541
The Usual..... P5080544

Lily on the teddy blanket
The Usual..... P5080550

The prince himself on his throne
The Usual..... P5080559
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

The Usual..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.....   The Usual..... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:43 pm

OMG woman........where the heck did you get all the dandelions so fast....I dont have any(well many) yet........and you have flowers?????? the ponies all look great.....love the one of them all together stretching their noses out to whiff whatever is over there.........Dexy sure is Sexy............are you going to get the round pen finished when your dad comes up???????
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

The Usual..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.....   The Usual..... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:44 pm

that big gash sure healed up nicely........now it just looks like it could have been a brand........ :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

The Usual..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.....   The Usual..... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:39 pm

Awww, love the horses laying in the spring grass, looks so comfy!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

The Usual..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.....   The Usual..... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:42 pm

nice pics girlie.. George's scar looks great.. healed wonderfully.. love how they are all stretched out on the grass.. where did that weather go..
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

The Usual..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.....   The Usual..... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:51 pm

I think Standardbreds have the most expressive horse faces of any breed.
Bar none. Kinda sweet, kinda goofy, always expressive, even the get-away-from-me-and-leave-me-alone faces lol!
Great pics - love your dogs, too!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

The Usual..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.....   The Usual..... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:40 am

Beautiful birthday flower. I love the colour. The critters all look pretty darned happy. Tell George that his thisle is looking just great. It's amazing how well he healed. The dog and cat are truly the picture of innocence!

Have a great birthday today!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

The Usual..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.....   The Usual..... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:31 pm

Joan - I live in the dandilion capital of NS! The cursed things are everywheres. There is no use trying to control them, the fields around me are solid yellow this time of year. It's only for a few weeks though. I did spray them off in my roundpen though. Prince was getting tangled up in them lol! I've gotta finish that fence and get some sand hauled in soon. Dad's only gonna till my garden, his little tiller would be no match for the roundpen.

The horses were staring at the neighbour who had a photographer out to take some pictures of her and her horses. They were freaking out at the big light umbrella thing. Her mare wasn't having any part of it and my guys thought it was very amusing. I did too actually lol!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

The Usual..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.....   The Usual..... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:59 pm

hahahaha.......I'll send down the parasol that Buck used and your guys can take turns handing it off to each other......bet your guys would be tarp trained in no time...they see so much at the track that they have a seen that been there done it kinda attitude................. :cowboyhound.gi lol!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

The Usual..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.....   The Usual..... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:09 pm

Lovely pic's Dexy,they all look happy,healthy and in great shape,love that one of your grey cat,looks like he's saying,'what's the story,you are Disturbing me,Go Away". Enjoy your Birthday. lol!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

The Usual..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.....   The Usual..... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:28 am

Loved all the pics!!! All your critters look sooooo content!!! I love Prince.. he looks so good for his age!!! He is growing up very very nicely!

My neighbours little girl loves to go out with her umbrella, and sing and dance in the rain.. my horses reaction is very amusing... bit of snorting, and running back and forth to the fence and pushingone another to get the best view. One of these days I'm going to ask her to come closer...
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

The Usual..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.....   The Usual..... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:28 pm

great pictures I love the 2nd one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Usual..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.....   The Usual..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Usual.....
Page 1 of 1