Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE SUN IS OUT !!!!!

Go down 
+6
Freva
Highlander
SexyDexy
Wissy
Loves Color
Tammy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE SUN IS OUT !!!!!   THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:30 pm

I cannot believe it. The SUN is actually out! THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! 775395 And it actually wasn't too cold as long as you were out of the friggin' wind. I took the opportunity to do some barn laundry. The ponies sunbathed while I worked.

These poor ponies just couldn't keep their eyes open. I think the heat in the sun warmed them right to their old bones. Don't mind Skipper's "coat of many colours". He'll get a bath someday once my Cowboy Magic stain remover arrives. I ordered it by the bucket, complete with roller!

THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! IMG_3351
THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! IMG_3350
THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! IMG_3349
THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! IMG_3348
THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! IMG_3347
THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! IMG_3346
THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! IMG_3345

Poor Rosie was exhausted trying to keep track of me. I was going in and out of the barn, messing with the hose, blankets, etc. She likes to be with me but eventually just gives in and has a snooze. Notice black pony in the background trying his very best to get every little blade of grass within his reach!

THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! IMG_3344
THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! IMG_3343
THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! IMG_3342
THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! IMG_3341

This is my laundry rack. A cart is not just a cart around here - you do the best with what you have! It worked out quite well. Barney liked the fact that when I rinsed the blankets some water would go in the wheel barrow. He's one strange cat ... just a few sandwiches short of a picnic! I felt a little bit like a witch because I'd put the blanket into the big blue bucket and stir it with my broom. After my shower today I'm going to have to check to make sure I don't have a big hairy wart starting to grow on my nose!

THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! IMG_3340
THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! IMG_3339
THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! IMG_3338
THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! IMG_3337
THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! IMG_3336

Finally done washing - had to put them in the "dryer". I made sure I strapped them down because with the "breeze" today they're likely to turn into kites!
THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! IMG_3352
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: THE SUN IS OUT !!!!!   THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:46 pm

Those are some happy looking ponies...and the cat sitting in the water lol!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: THE SUN IS OUT !!!!!   THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:11 pm

awww I can smell those nice fresh clean blankets now..
Skipper looks so darm comfy.. ohhh cat in the wet wheel barrell.. umm strange kitty.. lol great pics
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: THE SUN IS OUT !!!!!   THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:31 pm

Barney is a bleached out version of Yogi lol!

Thunder is some friggen cute - it's the flopsy ears. I must say I like the picture of Skipper snoozing "upright" much better. It always freaks me out to see them flaked out on their side with the teeth out....the playing dead look that looks way too real. Gives me the heebie jeebies.
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: THE SUN IS OUT !!!!!   THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:15 pm

Some great shots there Tammy,a little bit of sunshine always makes everyone feel better including animals.Looks like a lovely place you have there and some pretty animals too. :bigsmiley.png:
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: THE SUN IS OUT !!!!!   THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:44 pm

Looks like a lovely day on the Rock, for sure and everyone at Peetree Stables was taking advantage of it!!!! Love the ponies...Skipper looks so "stressed" NOT and Thunder is the poster boy for the old "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" Sweet loyal Rosie always take a nice pic and the bird bath cat...well....that is a bit different...different but cute!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: THE SUN IS OUT !!!!!   THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:46 pm

First off, I got to say, I love your spot! It is so nice!! I love your fencing.

I love watching the ponys all stretched out snoring and sleeping... My Eko snores very loudly.. and he runs in his sleep... so you don't get to close to those legs.
Wow your horses still have not shedded out that much yet.. must still be cold there.. ???? They are all very cute and healthy looking.
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: THE SUN IS OUT !!!!!   THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:46 pm

love the first couple pictures of the snoozin ponies the rest are great too
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: THE SUN IS OUT !!!!!   THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:13 am

Awww! What an adorable bunch of critters!! Wish I had all day to lay in the sun like that! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE SUN IS OUT !!!!!   THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:28 am

OMG I love that first picture, so cute!!!! They all look like they have such rough lives! haha
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: THE SUN IS OUT !!!!!   THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:21 am

YEAH..........AN UNRAINY DAY!!!!!!!!! saw you had posted SNOW just the other day.....but way to just jump in there and GETTERDUN girl......you do have an interesting bunch for critters thats for sure.....i do not envy you the belly scrubbing for Skipper......do you just get down with him on a tarp or something and he puts his legs in the air.................bet every thing is spit polished now ready for white glove inspections............ THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! 197264 THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! 197264 :horse32.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: THE SUN IS OUT !!!!!   THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Blankets are STILL hanging on the fence waiting to dry. Nothing but snow, rain, drizzle and fog since that rare day of sun. ARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :36_1_29[1].gif
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SUN IS OUT !!!!!   THE SUN IS OUT !!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE SUN IS OUT !!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: Keeping and Caring for Horses :: Just Pics - share your snapshots-
Jump to: