Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
teekathepony
SexyDexy
Wissy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Well it's no secret I work for a portable toilet company and garbage company.. well Mondays are not good anyway as far as I'm concerned.. but this Monday was Roses.. retarded..
The toilet girl is sick today.. one of the toilet drivers is sick today and a shop guy is sick today.............. well isn't that lovely.. I hate working toilets.. with only two drivers working, we have over 350 toilets to service.. plus deliveries and pick ups..
I JUST HAVE ONE THING TO SAY................ OH thistle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 336163

Going to need a nice big drink of the captain when I get home!! Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 574459
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:11 pm

thistle Happens! I know, that one was lame. lol! I spent my day with 120 Christmas tree branches, how exciting is that????
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:20 pm

thistle happens, hahahha good one. My fiance is a plumber, his step-dad is a plumber and his father works for an environmental company that pumps septic tanks (amongst other things). The 3 of the wanted to start a company and call it "We know our thistle ". lol!

I cannot empathize, Wissy, but I can certainly sympathize. I am very sorry for you on this Monday. I thought I was dreading going to work until now!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:36 pm

I WAS WAITING FOR THE BIG ENDING......THE FINAL PART TO THE STORY......WHERE THEY SEND YOU OUT IN A TRUCK.....THATS WHERE I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING........HAHAHAHAHA........SUCK IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 778478 Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 778478 Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 55920 Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 55920 Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 30776 Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5543
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:01 pm

You should get hold of Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs and have him spend a day with you. It doesn't matter what job you have, Monday are always the shits!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Yes, Monday's are usually crappy.....get it...I can be so lame!!!!! Sorry you had a bad day, Wissy.....hope tormorrow is a lot better!!!!!

:butterflies14.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:54 pm

haha thanks for all your support you guys.. :36_1_38[1].gif I'm so tired Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 813919 and tomorrow doesn't look any better, guess I'm stuck in thistle for a few more days.. boohoo for me.. and by the way I've been out in the thistle trucks before.. Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 641609
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:34 pm

Poor Wissy...hopefully they will NOT be sick tomorrow. Now what are the odds that those 3 people would all be sick on a Monday...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Horse manure OK...people stuff...mmmm not so much. Just walk in your office tomorrow and lock the door just in case...heh heh
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:23 pm

thanks Sailor girl but I have no door.. or window.. my office is a black dark freakin hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my new office will be much better once we get moving the Bleeding heart out of here.. geesh.. June 7th moving date.. it`s closer to home too..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1