Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOOOOOO!!!

Go down 
+2
Wissy
teekathepony
6 posters
AuthorMessage
teekathepony

teekathepony

NOOOOOO!!! Empty
PostSubject: NOOOOOO!!!   NOOOOOO!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:07 pm

I was up early this morning, had a fantastic day, until my honey came home in a bad mood which turned my whole day around.

Morning: (aka GOOD) Up early, out to take pictures of ponies in the sunrise. Got a ton of great pictures, loved them.

Afternoon: (aka BAD) Popped the memory card into my card reader annnnddd nothing. Nadda. No pictures. My memory card swallowed them up. NOOOOOO!!! 336163 NOOOOOO!!! 336163 NOOOOOO!!! 336163 NOOOOOO!!! 989857 NOOOOOO!!! 382802 NOOOOOO!!! 510297 NOOOOOO!!! 590471 NOOOOOO!!! 814562 :36_1_29[1].gif :36_1_38[1].gif

So I have to keep my fingers crossed, take the card in to work tomorrow and hope our recovery software will find the lost pictures! (And a lot of other files I've noticed gone missing!)
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

NOOOOOO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOO!!!   NOOOOOO!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:56 pm

oh no .. that just sucks.. hopefully you will find something on that card.. fingers crossed not all was lost.. or maybe you should chalk that day up to lost.. lol
Back to top Go down
Tammy

NOOOOOO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOO!!!   NOOOOOO!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:44 am

Oh, I feel your pain! This reminds me of my "gymnastics video" incident in Feb - had the wrong setting and didn't get it. TRAUMATIZED to say the least. Hopefully you can recover something at work. Good luck to ya (I'm STILL in therapy about my boo-boo!)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

NOOOOOO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOO!!!   NOOOOOO!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:47 am

oh, thats not even nearly remotely funny.........sure hope there werent any paying customer stuff on there..........and you just never get the exact moment back again do you.........sorry kiddol.......hope your good TECH skills can relocate the buggers. NOOOOOO!!! 336163
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

NOOOOOO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOO!!!   NOOOOOO!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:49 am

oh, and as an aside.....I'd be telling mr Plumber pants to leave his bad mood where he got it......and to come home with a big thistle eating grin on his face and suck it up............but then....thats just my opinion. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
charlo

NOOOOOO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOO!!!   NOOOOOO!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:42 am

I can feel for you...my work computer crashed last week...I lost everything, all my programs, all my saved emails, my accounting everything. At least my Accountant has a copy up till a month ago, so I'm not only about month and a 1/2 behind, but this is going to be a pain.

So yes I feel for you...hope you can get everything back.
Back to top Go down
Flicka

NOOOOOO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOO!!!   NOOOOOO!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:49 am

OH no, that sucks!!!!!! for both, I've been on both sides of the fence for this. Had it happen to me, and had to fix it for many people.

Depending on what went wrong on the computer you can still get quiet a bit of stuff off of it.
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

NOOOOOO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOO!!!   NOOOOOO!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:02 am

No, no paying customer stuff, just my own stuff. I popped the card in again this morning, just for kicks and turns out theres a word file on there now from Windows? Saying something about trying to recover files? Oh yeesh. It didn't work though. Nothing showed up. Our program at work is pretty good. Usually recovers a lot. Actually, it usually recovers too much. lol.

And Joan, my plumber is so rarely in a bad mood, he's allowed one once in a blue moon. His moods never last long anyway. Yesterday evening he was back to his big-smiley self.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

NOOOOOO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOO!!!   NOOOOOO!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:05 am

WELL, at least thats a good thing........BACK TO BIG SMILEY SELF...........HE'S A KEEPER..... lol!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

NOOOOOO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOO!!!   NOOOOOO!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:22 am

He's definitely a keeper. He gets stressed out at work a bit, it's tough being 23 and the foreman. No one wants to listen to him. But he usually keeps smiling. NOOOOOO!!! 561245 He even tried to look at my memory card for me! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NOOOOOO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOO!!!   NOOOOOO!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOOOOOO!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: