Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Round Pen

Go down 
+8
Tammy
Dun Tru
just joan
mountaincowgirl
lb-ranch
teekathepony
Bay-Lee
SexyDexy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

My Round Pen Empty
PostSubject: My Round Pen   My Round Pen Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:02 am

It's almost finished. Still a couple more posts to put in, the gate and some footing but it's usable for now. I left the hardest posts for last in the part that was dug down about 3 feet to level the ground. It's like digging into concrete and I can only dig a few posts at a time before my arm feels like it's going to fall off lol!

My Round Pen Roundpen3
My Round Pen Roundpen2
My Round Pen Roundpen1

Prince trying it out.
My Round Pen Lunge2
My Round Pen Lunge1
My Round Pen Lunge5

A very rare picture with his ears forward. I had to take about 50 to get one that looked decent.
My Round Pen Earsforward
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

My Round Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Round Pen   My Round Pen Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:09 am

nice round pen... nice horse also.. :)
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

My Round Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Round Pen   My Round Pen Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:13 am

Prince is so handsome! So glossy, and very nice pic with his ears forward!

I'm so jealous of your round pen, lol! I am dying for one. There's just been so much else to build lately. *sigh* hahaha
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

My Round Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Round Pen   My Round Pen Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:15 am

My Round Pen 197264 Looks great, when you're done yours you can come start on mine next.
Back to top Go down
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

My Round Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Round Pen   My Round Pen Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:22 am

YAY!!!!!! SEXY DEXY!!!! Super job. You will love that thing so much. I start all my ponies in a round pen! It's a great tool for ground work!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

My Round Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Round Pen   My Round Pen Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:28 am

IT LOOKS TERRIFIC CINDYRELLY...............YOUR WAIT WAS WORTH WHILE.....NICE NICE NICE...........AND LOOK HOW PRETTY HE IS IN THAT COLOUR........YEAH...........WOOO HOO............ :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

My Round Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Round Pen   My Round Pen Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:39 am

He is a blue boy for sure. Good thing since it's my favorite colour.

Quote :
when you're done yours you can come start on mine next
I'm afraid you wouldn't like my time managment skills LB. This has been a work in progress since last July lol! I'm quite amazed what I've been able to do by myself though.

I'm finally going to have a safe place to work with Prince. He's got such a great attitude too. He seems to like the individual attention even though it means work. He's one smart cookie too :bigsmiley.png:
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

My Round Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Round Pen   My Round Pen Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:41 am

Woohooo!! Looking good! What are you using to dig the post holes with?? Some kind of post hole digger or are you a mad woman and doing it by hand??
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

My Round Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Round Pen   My Round Pen Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:57 am

A post hole digger yes...a manual one. It's called a clam shell digger... in the picture here lying on the ground where I flung it for the day.

My Round Pen P5220615
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

My Round Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Round Pen   My Round Pen Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:00 am

You're insane woman!! You can rent a post hold digger from Classic Rentals in town for like 60 or 70 bucks for the weekend. ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

My Round Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Round Pen   My Round Pen Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:03 am

Yes, but you need 2 people to work it. I'm on my own on this one lol!

Besides, I can get my agression out this way. Great workout!
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

My Round Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Round Pen   My Round Pen Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:40 am

SexyDexy wrote:

Quote]when you're done yours you can come start on mine next
I'm afraid you wouldn't like my time managment skills LB. This has been a work in progress since last July lol! :[/quote]

Your time management skills are just fine, lol, my husband started my outdoor arena 5 years ago, I have posts/rails on 2 sides and a shale and road asphalt chunk pad but not something you can ride on. Makes good parking for his dump truck and equipment though :( maybe that was his intentions from the start
Back to top Go down
Tammy

My Round Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Round Pen   My Round Pen Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Great job SD. It looks amazing! I can't imagine using a post hole digger of ANY type. With our rocks we have to dig a big hole with a backhoe, take rocks out, put posts in, bang them down with the "post banger" that Lord Gord designed (it's like a steel condom for posts) and then try to burry the hole back in. Not fun! You're doing fantastic.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

My Round Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Round Pen   My Round Pen Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:08 pm

OMG!!! You did that by yourself!!!!! With a clamshell digger.. HOLY woman you must have some strong arms... remind me not to piss you off on a day I can't out run you... lol!

Its awesome!!!!

Prince looks just incredible.. he is developing into a wonderful looking fellow.. I bet he has the personality to go with it too. Love the Blue halter on him. Standards love the attention and the work, if they are pleasing you... eh!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

My Round Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Round Pen   My Round Pen Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:39 pm

Job well done girl.. love it.. and Prince looks like a Prince.. what a nice boy he turned out to be.. can't wait to see you Friday.. I need a hug!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

My Round Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Round Pen   My Round Pen Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:53 pm

Round pen and Prince both look great. I am sure you will get lots of enjoyment from it which will make all your hard work worthwhile. We have a clam digger, too, an antique that belonged to Fred's grandfather...although I have never had the "pleasure" of using it...I know it anyone who does usually ends up with aching muscles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
FIREBUG

My Round Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Round Pen   My Round Pen Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:17 am

Very nice, I like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Round Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Round Pen   My Round Pen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Round Pen
Page 1 of 1