Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good news..

Go down 
+10
mountaincowgirl
SexyDexy
Simi
just joan
teekathepony
Tammy
Freva
Lightning
MoonShadow
Wissy
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:45 pm

We found a new place to live .. our house is sold.. we move at the end of June.. or the 2nd of July.. that's not quite set yet.. yay! No more two hours to mow the lawn.. or large gardens to tend.. more time to spend at the barn and it's closer to the barn too.. double yay!.. I'd be super happy if some other things were settled.. but hopefully that will go alright too.. fingers crossed..
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:56 pm

:congratulation Good news.. 847652

SOOO now that you are finished with the Selling/ buying Fairy, would you please PLEASE send her my way!!!!! :2anrain5.gif:
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:18 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Great news, Wissy!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Tammy

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:05 pm

WOW! That's excellent news. :congratulation

Give us the details about your new digs.
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Oooh congrats!! Pics of the new digs!! Good luck with everything!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:44 pm

yes it's all ok.. finally.. and MS I do have a real estate fairy.. and she's wonderful.. she really worked for her money.. we love her.. if I could sent her to you in PEI I would.. but I don't think she'll travel that far.. lol..
I can't get pics right now but once I do I'll share for sure.. mind you it's a mini home, not a house but it's what we both want.. little maintenance and easy to clean.. more time to do the things we love.. barn and our camp.. who needs a house anyway when we have a barn to go to and a camp in the boonies.. lol
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:16 am

IT IS BEAUTIFUL............I FOUND THE PICTURES ON THE MLS SITE..............LOVE THE KITCHEN.............WOOO HOO....NOW YOU CAN QUIT FRETTING ABOUT THAT ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE...........AND LETS GET THE PHYSICAL STUFF SORTED, THEN YOU CAN BOTH LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.................. :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:18 am

Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:35 am

OHHHHHH It is beautiful!!! You are going to love it! JJ is right, the kitchen is great! And are there 4 bedrooms? WOW... Very very Nice.. Good news.. 775395
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:58 am

I think its 3 bedrooms......there are two pictures of one room ...pretty sure.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:08 am

Congrats girl Looks great!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:17 am

Well the new place has lots of blue so I think it's just perfect lol! . One less thing to worry about. Now, the packing begins though...... It's fun for the first couple hours.....
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:14 am

CINDYRELLY.........I LOVE LOVE LLOVE YOUR NEW SIGGY. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:03 am

:congratulation Wissy!!! I love the new place!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:36 pm

yes Dexy that siggy is awesome.. and the blue will go eventually not a fan.. me likes granite.. lol
no pic of the laundry room.. it's nice too.. can't wait to take it over.. going to paint and lay new flooring before we move in..
you should see my new washer and dryer.. need a course on how to fly it.. wow.. need to buy a new fridge/stove and dishwasher and getting a new battery operated lawn mower .. selling our beloved ride on.. no need for that with little lawn.. ya!
Just hoping this all goes smooth and we have no bumps.. I can't do many more bumps.. I'm on the edge now.. and I don't need a push..
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:45 pm

Good news.. 806317
Love it!!!! So little maintenance...and closer to Gunnar!!! When's the party??...hahaha. On another note, Hope everything goes well today...keep in touch. Good news.. 368450
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:10 pm

Hi Wissy,just had a peek at the new house,it looks fantastic,roomy,airy,love the kitchen.Congrats on finding it and selling your own place.I'd say it's a weight of your mind,don't worry all other things will fall into place,may take time butwhat dose'nt.Send some good vibes to Moonshadow so she can celebrate with you,She's been finding it tough trying to sell her own place.Wish you long and happy memories in your new pad.x Good news.. 184686 :congratulation :FlowerWink.gif :butterflies14.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:32 pm

Nice place Wissy. You guys are going to love it - and more golden pony time - how could you go wrong?! I DO have one questions though ... which bedroom is mine?! Good news.. 889373
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:22 pm

WOW !!!! That is nice, you must be so relieved and excited too !!!!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:33 pm

Ooooooooooh beautiful place!! Congratulations many times over!
Back to top Go down
night owl

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:02 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Saw the pictures - looks great - and easy to look after. So important. Already checked; I am off that weekend if you want some help.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Thanks you guys.. I'm starting to warm up to the thought of moving.. well I guess I better it's done now.. and Tammy I'll have a room for you no problem girl anytime.. Night owl.. I may take you up on that one.. lol..
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Just saw the pics of the new place, Wissy...it is lovely. You must be so looking forward to getting situated and putting your own stamp on your new digs. Congratulations, again!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Sponsored content

Good news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news..   Good news.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good news..
Page 1 of 1