Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fell out of my buggy

Go down 
+10
teekathepony
Lightning
Pink Lady
lb-ranch
Barefoot_Horsegirl
Tammy
MoonShadow
SexyDexy
FIREBUG
just joan
14 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

fell out of my buggy Empty
PostSubject: fell out of my buggy   fell out of my buggy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:41 am

well now, dont go running around pulling out your hair.........you see......I got a new buggy this weekend and Lightning brought it up to the show for me from Sue Crocker.......it wouldnt fit in Wissys car the way it was so Firebug delivered it to Wissys house and her and I took the seat off and made it fit in the trunk of her car............you see we had left my truck at Sexy Dexys so I didnt have too far to drive home...Mariea had picked me up there..............anyway...........we tie the buggy in my truck on sunday and realize we forgot the shafts........but ok....have some visitors coming in a couple of weeks, they will bring them up then.......so I go pick up my new truck cap and the nice young couple install it for me and off I go home.

Well yesterday I am ambitious enough to unload my truck of ALL the goodies I picked up at the show......and also unloaded the buggy........so I put the seat back on after Ed cleans up the bolts......and I have it sitting there level on my mounting block and I'm thinking it looks way bigger than the other cart and I just thought I would hop in and see................well thistle............I sat down and IMMEDIATELY went
flying backwards and smash landed on my head.............just sort of like SPLAT.............and my floor is big gravel at this spot.......so I sort of rolled over and headed for the house, I could feel blood running down my neck and of course did not have my walkie talkie with me to call Ed.............so theres two things I'm gonna get thistle for when I get in the door................Ed sits me down and finds the hole.......as that was all it was, I think my ball cap saved me a little where it tightens cause its sort of thicker there.........anyway the bleeding eventually stopped and I ended up taking 4 tylenol 3s to try and get over the headache and the aches in my shoulders.............

so the moral of the story is..............when entering a buggy.........make sure its attached to a pony first......

glad I can laugh now..........it happened so fast I just didnt realize it.............. lol! fell out of my buggy 336163
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: fell out of my buggy   fell out of my buggy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:50 am

Good whistling thistles, Can you stay out of trouble for just a day.
Hope you are feeling better and glad you are learning from your mistakes.
A walkie talkie is a good idea. Take care of yourself, girl.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: fell out of my buggy   fell out of my buggy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:13 am

Yes Joan, when there's only 2 wheels, the thing will tip over if not attached to the pony! lol!
You're lucky Ed was able to stop the bleeding. Did he have to stick a plug in there? Do you look a little like Frankenstein now? lol!

I can't be too hard on you though, I do less than smart things all the time. I once stuck my foot in the bicycle spokes when I was moving to see what would happen. Not so smart fell out of my buggy 382802

Leave the acrobatics to Kayla from now on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fell out of my buggy   fell out of my buggy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:29 am

OMG! That's hilarious! Well it is and it isn't.. Not funny you have a hole in your head but kinda funny when picturing the whole ordeal in my head of how it all went down..

Oh JJ only you girl.. Hope your head heals and your back to yourself in no time.. And yes next time make sure it's hooked to the pony! ha
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: fell out of my buggy   fell out of my buggy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:33 am

OHHHH MYYY Freaking GOD!!!! You should not be let out of the house with out a keeper or at least have you on a tether.. a short one.

Keep an eye on your head ache.. you might have gotten yourself a concussion... you may also have just bled more than usual due to the meds you are on for your blood clots. I hope you are feeling better.

Did you see the promo for the next winter Olympics... those huge hamster balls for humans... well both you and Becky need one. Hope they come on sale after the next games....

Shaking my head here... lol! fell out of my buggy 510297
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: fell out of my buggy   fell out of my buggy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:06 am

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JJ - WHAT'S NEXT?! Now that I know you're relatively OK I can have a good laugh at it. I can just picture it. Actually I almost did the same thing with my mom but the cart WAS attached to the pony. I just hadn't done up the "under strap" thingies that prevent the cart from tipping up. All I can say is it's a good thing she wears depends on a daily basis!

Is there any chance that Ed can outfit you with one of those tracking devices they put on criminals' ankles? AND have security cameras tracking you around the property? He's going to ground you soon - and I don't mean the same way you just "grounded" yourself.

And why haven't we seen pictures of said cart? You're falling down on the job ... LITERALLY! :doglaugh.gif:

Keep an eye out for a possible concussion. DON'T GO TO SLEEP (although after 4 tylenol 3's I don't know how the heck you're going to stay awake!).
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: fell out of my buggy   fell out of my buggy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:19 am

Hopefully this bump knocked some sense into you, haha! Your delight quickly turned to OH thistle! I agree with Zoey, not funny that you have a hole in your head, but picturing the whole thing is lol!.
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: fell out of my buggy   fell out of my buggy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:45 am

I think a reality TV show could be made just following you around, It would be dramatic, entertaining, a little like ER/Greys meets Saturday Night live.
Hows the head feeling now? the tylenol working?
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: fell out of my buggy   fell out of my buggy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:47 am

I'm good.......it was yesterday I whacked myself.....made it ok through the night, and so far today I haven't attempted to try and do Kaylas gymnastic cartwheel...........hahahha......
Back to top Go down
Pink Lady

PostSubject: Re: fell out of my buggy   fell out of my buggy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:32 pm

Joan you must be more careful. Think before you leap.Look what happen to me think first then maybe we would not get into so much trouble. Good news for me I can start to put all my weight on my leg and start to get rid of the crutches:) fell out of my buggy 757770
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: fell out of my buggy   fell out of my buggy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:37 pm

oh, good for you PL........thats a step in the right direction.....hhaaha.......we did actually get one pix of you on Marieas bunch I think...........so you didnt totally get left out........yeah........was great to see you
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: fell out of my buggy   fell out of my buggy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:45 pm

OMG Joan!! Susan took me out to lunch today for delivering the cart to you and I told her about your mishap, she frigging laughed out loud right in the restaurant. We're just going to have to wrap you up in bubblewrap!!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: fell out of my buggy   fell out of my buggy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:39 pm

thistle, Joan! How the Bleeding heart do you expect to stay healthy for your visitors? No one's ever going to take you on any outings to shows or anything like that again without wrapping you in bubble wrap first. Lord.
Back to top Go down
DesignedByDiesel

DesignedByDiesel

PostSubject: Re: fell out of my buggy   fell out of my buggy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:39 pm

Because I met you in person and know you (in a crazy way) I read the topic and immediately started to laugh... I had to tell the truth hahaha... I'm sorry for your mishap JJ. You silly girl, can't stay out of trouble :p
Back to top Go down
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: fell out of my buggy   fell out of my buggy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:30 pm

Dear God Joan......that's kinda like jumping on a swing and not hanging on to the ropes
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: fell out of my buggy   fell out of my buggy Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:20 am

grrrrrrrrrrr what are we going to do with you???? Leave you alone for one minute and see what happens.. you know you have to be careful on those blood thinners for god sakes.. I hope Ed had another good chat with you..
Wishing you could come down again this weekend to see the Terry Myers clinic in Greenwood.. gonna be a great time.. Firebug sure is excited.. lol
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: fell out of my buggy   fell out of my buggy Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:51 am

Good Lord wissy, its not like I was AUDITIONING FOR THE CIRCUE DE SOLEIL............It just sort of happened, its what I do....things like that just follow me around........and I have the scars to prove it..........
Back to top Go down
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

PostSubject: Re: fell out of my buggy   fell out of my buggy Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:15 am

Sorry but did anyone else notice the "cartwheel" pun?

Quote :
I haven't attempted to try and do Kaylas gymnastic cartwheel...........hahahha......

So Joan since you are not brave enough to attempt the gymnastics kind you decided to make up your own form of Cartwheel? :doglaugh.gif:

Anyway that being said...glad you are safe, that your head is hard, and that you have yet to lose your sense of humor! And I wish you had video because I know what it looks like in my head and maybe a few things should be cleared up before I pee myself! lol!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: fell out of my buggy   fell out of my buggy Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:50 am

it probably looks just as stupid in real life.......A BACKWARDS SPLAT right on my head.........and you are so funny........cart wheel.......yup.....your the only one that noticed.............hahahahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fell out of my buggy   fell out of my buggy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fell out of my buggy
Page 1 of 1