Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

holy mother or god

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

holy mother or god Empty
PostSubject: holy mother or god   holy mother or god Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am

WE ARE HAVING A MONSOON HERE TODAY..............DRIVING DOWN POURING BUCKETTING RAIN.......THUNDER AND LIGHTNING.............

DOGS, CATS AND ME IN BUNKHOUSE........PONIES IN THE BARN......WATCHING BROKEBACK MOUNTRAIN AND SIPPING COFFEE.......................

all the poor flowers I bought yesterday.......probably drowned............thistle. holy mother or god 814562 .
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

holy mother or god Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy mother or god   holy mother or god Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:15 am

Your not alone.... the weather sucks on this paradise island as well. Looking at the waether map there is no sunshine to be found in Canada today. So I guess we have to dance in the rain. But dress warm its almost cold enough to snow.. NOw snow would be preferable to all this rain and mud. holy mother or god 602907
Back to top Go down
Tammy

holy mother or god Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy mother or god   holy mother or god Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:11 pm

We drove 9 hours in the friggin' rain on Friday. There was that much water on the rutts in the road (the road being the Trans Canada Highway) that Kayla was wishing she could go for a swim in it! It was NASTY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

holy mother or god Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy mother or god   holy mother or god Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

holy mother or god
Page 1 of 1