Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What tomorrow brings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MSFarm

What tomorrow brings Empty
PostSubject: What tomorrow brings   What tomorrow brings Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:58 pm

When things start to come together they really come together
got to good phone calls today after hearing nothing from applying for jobs
or emailing colleges for more info.
Tomorrow I have a meeting at Eastern college to find out about the programs I'm thinking on taking
AND
A job interview shortly after that.
The job is a stressfree job, not alot of hours but it pays well and the hours are out of the way so if I wanted to get another part time job on top of that I would be more then able.
I'll probably be getting the job or one like it as this company is looking for a couple of people and there are many companys out there that do this that are looking for people.
its just for the summer.

Hope everything goes well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: What tomorrow brings   What tomorrow brings Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:59 pm

That's great news Msfarm,hope all goes well for you and you get the job.Sounds like my kinda job,Less hrs,stress free and pays good.If only all jobs were like that eh! :good_luck_grap
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: What tomorrow brings   What tomorrow brings Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Thanks

Both went very good once I found the buildings What tomorrow brings 989857 Never liked the city.
anyways

I was able to take a quick look into the class room. They work with Mac which I've yet to even touch.
But other then that I'm really liking the media course. its just about a 2 year course for under 16,000. (everything includ)
it starts the second week of Sept and they have spots open.

And the job interview went ok. stumbled abit at the first. its a cleaning company and they really like the idea that I worked on a farm cleaning up around the farm. they kept saying that working on a farm would be alot harder and this would be a walk in the park. so I think thats good.

have a good feeling about both.

Then tonight I finally got to ride. its been just about aweek because of all this rain we've been getting. And that even went really good. our first real show is on the 19th. I entered only in 5 classes, just to see what we can do and what we need to work on. then next show we will enter in more.
Just going in Trail, Barrel racing, pole bending and keyhole. (going in a barrle stake class and then normal barrels... was not brave enough to go in the pole stake. we will see how we do in the normal class...)
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: What tomorrow brings   What tomorrow brings Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Good for you. I always dreaded job interviews. A good ride always makes for a better day, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: What tomorrow brings   What tomorrow brings Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:40 pm

oh yes!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: What tomorrow brings   What tomorrow brings Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:57 pm

What's Keyhole,and in Barrel racing do you just race around barrels that are lined up? Glad the interview went ok,that's what i have to face soon enough and after 10yrs,i'll be sh itting a brick. lol!
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: What tomorrow brings   What tomorrow brings Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Keyhole is when they have a rope in one end of the arena shaped as a keyhole, you race down to it, turn around in it and race back. without steping on or over the rope

Good luck to you too!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: What tomorrow brings   What tomorrow brings Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:32 pm

Best of luck, MSFarm! I haven't had a job interview in years. I wouldn't know what to do with myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What tomorrow brings   What tomorrow brings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What tomorrow brings
Page 1 of 1