Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FINISH THE FENCE.......THEN ITS PARTY TIME

Go down 
+2
Sooke
just joan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

FINISH THE FENCE.......THEN ITS PARTY TIME Empty
PostSubject: FINISH THE FENCE.......THEN ITS PARTY TIME   FINISH THE FENCE.......THEN ITS PARTY TIME Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:07 am

THE troops arrive(wissy and azure) around 12ish......I've got all the insulators on the posts...and raring to lets GETTERDUN........but old abbey decides she needs to get our attention............she goes down once in the run in on the side without the stall and is moaning and groaning so Mariea and Azure are freaking.......we get Haimish out of there so she doesnt hurt him.....which means we move the dogs beds out of the stall behind, take the gate off the stall in the run in and put it on the other one.......well Abbey gets up and we think, ok.....this iwill be fine........so we take the gate off and put it back so abbey doesnt hurt herself on the hangers and we have a sheet of plywood that we just tack up with some screws...........we are getting ready to go down to the bottom of the field, when Abbey goes down again, only this time she does it in the stall and takes out the wall.....so now we are thinking....perhaps this is the day the old girl has decided to give up the ghost................so we are running for water and pouring it over her, thinking that its a really hot day and maybe its just been too much for her/...///then gotta run get a crow bar and a small sledge hammer as the boards on this side are old roofing trusses from when the house was done......so they are tongue and groove 6x4 and really heavy.........by the time Azure and I get the stall wall back up, the old mare is up and just fine...........I dont know what the Bleeding heart she was doing...........so we figured we better move our asses and get the fence done so we could let her back out into that field.........the other field they had been staying in has no shelter..............anyway off we go.............Mariea in the back of the truck being the ROLL OF FENCE UNWINDER.............AZURE WAS INSERTING THE WIRE, STRAIGHTENING UP MY INSULATORS AND GENERALLY MUSCELE MAN..............THEN Sooke shows up............we get her to be the camera man..............although I didnt see too many shots of us actually in the field.............no matter.........we got three strands hung and let the horses loose.............Sooke(Ainsley) had brought something so delightful I was gonna arm wrestle everyone for the rest in the box..............some sort of frozen dessert, tiny little cream puffs that explode with gooy cream and flavour and fill your whole mind with wonderfullness.............

so I dont know what time it is now, maybe 4ish or 5ish............we throw on burgers and big thick sausages and we have some potatoe salad ./////....Sooke leaves to go home and we are gonna be at her house for a tour after supper............In the mean time.....C4B arrives and everybody just stars gabbing ...........and of course NOW WE ARE GONNA HAVE JUST ONE DRINK........cause we are also gonna tour C4B's place and have an adventure around loch Lomond and up over the top of the mountain to the highway................wop hooooooooooo..............

now this is where they story of our adventure actually begins...............
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE FENCE.......THEN ITS PARTY TIME   FINISH THE FENCE.......THEN ITS PARTY TIME Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:51 pm

the fencing crew pics are all on Wissy's camera...not sure how many, but at least a dozen or so! FINISH THE FENCE.......THEN ITS PARTY TIME 552227
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE FENCE.......THEN ITS PARTY TIME   FINISH THE FENCE.......THEN ITS PARTY TIME Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Well I am waiting for the rest of the story!!! FINISH THE FENCE.......THEN ITS PARTY TIME 30776 :bigsmiley.png:

And how is Abbey today... I'm realy more interested in that.. Poor Abbey.. I hope it was just a gas pain.. IS she back to her self today?????
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE FENCE.......THEN ITS PARTY TIME   FINISH THE FENCE.......THEN ITS PARTY TIME Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:59 pm

You really know how to tell a story !!!! but the ride over the mountain was an adventure don't forget the flowers we picked up along the way !! in the next episode.......
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE FENCE.......THEN ITS PARTY TIME   FINISH THE FENCE.......THEN ITS PARTY TIME Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:05 pm

How's the old mare doing today JJ? And I don't mean YOU, I mean Abbey. I think she just wanted to distract you guys because it sounds like things were starting out WAY too organized. I can't believe you guys were able to do that much fencing in one day. Mind you, with the thoughts of a few beverages around the campfire, I would have been pretty darned motivated too!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE FENCE.......THEN ITS PARTY TIME   FINISH THE FENCE.......THEN ITS PARTY TIME Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:58 pm

I think Abbey was protesting all the attention we were giving Hiamish.. poor girl, but whatever happened she was fine the rest of the day and sunday.. one of those mystery things.. seems it follows me ..
I have tons of pics and video's .. downloading them in Photo bucket now, hopefully I can get them done before I go to bed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINISH THE FENCE.......THEN ITS PARTY TIME   FINISH THE FENCE.......THEN ITS PARTY TIME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINISH THE FENCE.......THEN ITS PARTY TIME
Page 1 of 1