Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home.

Go down 
+3
just joan
Freva
oldladynewhorse
7 posters
AuthorMessage
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home. Empty
PostSubject: Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home.   Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:50 pm

Well, other than my stupid spelling errors it has been a pretty good day. My mother (who is 70) is going to Halifax on Friday to start university summer courses @ Atlantic School of Theology. This is the 2nd summer of doing this. Last year she ended up with a B+ average. She goes for 3 weeks and then home 1 week and then again for 2 weeks. She is taking me and my husband out for supper tonight to say her farewells until July. I am so proud of her to do this and keep your fingers crossed she does well again. I will miss her like crazy.

Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home. 737448
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home.   Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Your mom is an amazing lady for sure and there is no doubt she will do well. All the best for her summer studies!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home.   Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:35 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT GOOD FOR HER...........WELL DONE...........HIP HIP HOORAY.............. Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home. 197264 Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home. 847652
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home.   Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:59 am

Good for her indeed!! I wish her all the best of luck!~
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home.   Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:06 pm

Fair play to her and at 70yrs too.She put younger people to shame.Hope she does really well.Am well impressed. Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home. 197264 :good_luck_grap
Back to top Go down
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home.   Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Thats Awsome !!! She sounds like one amazing women!!
Best of luck to her!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home.   Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Hats off to your mom! I love people like her that live life to the fullest and take advantage of any opportunities that they can. They say one of the best ways to stay young is to exercise your brain. I guess that's why I feel older than dirt most days! Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home.   Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mothers - Can't keep them @ Home.
Page 1 of 1