Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cranky and Impatient

Go down 
+2
just joan
Wissy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Cranky and Impatient Empty
PostSubject: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:53 am

Okay so today I'm in one of my moods.. I am so cranky I can't stand myself right now.. what's up with that..
Lately I've been so impatient with people around me.. I just can't stand stupid questions over and over and it seems like I'm the only one catching on to anything new.. I'm tired of explaining myself over and over.. I tell them to write it down and they can refer to it later.. Thats what I do.. so I'm not bugging someone over and over.. WRITE IT DOWN... what is so hard about that..
I was really trying to be patient.. Now I'm losing it..AGAIN! :x
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:06 pm

HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: let me check on that for you :study: If I remember 🐘 correctly......you have been CRANKY :affraid: every day this week ☀ ........so I'm thinking :scratch: you must be going into MENOPAUSE :farao: :farao: :farao: :farao: ...you need drugs and chocolate. and a Jester to make you laugh :joker: :geek: :flower: :flower: ...but, do you think you could learn to LIVE WITH IT quieter. some of us old broads have figured it out already.......carry a gun!!!!!!!!!!! lol! DONT

Last edited by just joan on Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:13 pm

If I carried my gun .. I would already be in Jail.. not a good thing to do..
I'll try and calm down and breath.. deep breaths.. close my eyes.. and think .. I could kill right now.. but I won't I'll breath deeply instead.. ok.. long deep even breaths..
People still piss me off.. thinking I'm gonna get a cabin in the woods somewhere..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:14 pm

HAHAHAHA.............I meant to write......DONT CARRY A GUN...........
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:24 pm

Wissy...maybe you need to come for a drive to da country. Wanna come? I'll be going sometime after 1pm? 2pm?
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:26 pm

Sailor girl.. I would but ummmmmmmmmm I am at work today.. :x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:32 pm

HOW did you get in my head???? lol! Explains the shape of my face too :twisted:
I thought it was because I was getting older, and with age comes wisdom - and I just can't do stupid anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:44 pm

oops sorry! I took a vacation day off today...but forgot...it just melded with the rest of the long weekend. bummer!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:57 pm

Thanks Sailorgirl, I would go with you if I was home for sure.. Littleroam is home today to.. blah..

Ellie Mae.. I can't do stupid anymore either.. plus I can hardly stand when someone is lying or trying to pull the wool over my eyes.. It just consumes me.. like I'm another person or something.. I've never been easliy fooled, but now it really makes me angry, so angry I want to scream.. :x
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:08 pm

I feel your pain...I have to leave my desk to cool off sometimes ... some people are idiots, immature, lazy and they are just there to goof off while some of us are trying to work...I don't know how long I'll be able to stand it...boss is directly behind me so she can see EVERYTHING I do and also sees the lazy people doing NOTHING...but who gets the most work?...me!!!...but not anymore...I told her I was premenopausal and how it was best to leave me alone. Har har. I want a "Cone of Silence" !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:52 pm

Now you understand why a) I left all my kids on the other side of Canada, b) why I moved to the middle of nowhere, NO neighbours at all, c) why my hubby bought me a pellet rifle....just in case I do need to let off a little steam... my tin cans will never be the same! :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:05 pm

:idea: omg Sooke.. wonderful idea.. you just solved something for me..
get out the gun and have target practice.. now why didn't I think of that.. it's been along time since I've done that.. maybe it's time to do it again.. I love target practice.. sends me into another zone.. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:49 pm

WOW girl you need some HAPPY pills!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:02 pm

Wissy

Might I suggest a soy supplement. You can get them at the Superstore and it makes a big difference. Just ask my family :D .
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:16 pm

soy supplements.. will make me happy.. better than wacky tabacy.. :D
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:25 pm

:D !!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:33 pm

:afro: did I say wacky tabbacy. ummm I meant WEED!.. LOL..
You know I was much happier when I smoked weed.. umm something to think about
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:48 pm

Everyone was happier when they were toking...and if they weren't....who cared?
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:55 pm

Sooke.. shhhhhhhhh don't tell everyone.. geesh.. I never share!
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:05 pm

ahhhh...the wild days of ones youth... 8)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:25 am

well, guess you will all be coming to see if you can have some of mine.......I MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR A PRESCRIPTION............HAHAHAHAHAHAHA now wouldnt that be wonderful for me............I already went back to the 60's with the no bra look....but when folks think they are hugging you around the waist they get a big squish of boobs too...........hahahahahahahahhhhhhhh...guess I'm getting over my cranky. :flower: :flower: :flower: :afro:
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:41 am

oh mt god you girls!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:43 am

:D whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???? lol!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:47 am

OH OH OH OH OH OH GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FU U UN
OH OH GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN
THEY WANNA THEY JUST WANNA
DO DO

HOPE THIS STICKS IN YOUR HEAD ALL DAY NOW
HAHAHAHA

THEY JUST WANNA, JUST WANNA HAVE FUN DO DO DO DO OD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cranky and Impatient   Cranky and Impatient Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cranky and Impatient
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: