Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ready for Company

Go down 
+2
DesignedByDiesel
Tammy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

Ready for Company Empty
PostSubject: Ready for Company   Ready for Company Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:01 pm

We decided to have a belated Father's Day celebration so that my dad could be here to partake in the festivities. So tomorrow I will be feeding 23 people.

10 lbs of potatoes are scrubbed, wrapped, pricked and put in the oven. Just have to turn them on.
5 lbs shrimp are thawing in the laundry sink. Have to shuck 'em in the morning.
40 lbs fresh crab legs are on ice in the garage.
green salad, ceasar salad, broccoli salad, rolls and steaks will be prepared tomorrow morning.

The best thing is ... it's supposed to be SUNNY and 20 degrees. YIPPEE! Should be a good time. Mind you, if anyone even MENTIONS dessert I'll deck 'em!
Back to top Go down
DesignedByDiesel

DesignedByDiesel

Ready for Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for Company   Ready for Company Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:12 am

Dessert is the best part!!!!! :p hahaha
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Ready for Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for Company   Ready for Company Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:50 am

oh Tammy sure hope THAT THE WEATHER HOLDS UP GOOD............the menu is to die for............woooo hooo............sure hope you all have a great time.

My dad's birthday is the day he arrives, so I am doing birthdays, fathers days, christmas etc for both the girls as well..........hahahaha...........gotta do it while they are all here Tammy...............may be a long time before we can be with family again.................

sure hope everyone can enjoy each , rain or shine/.............. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Ready for Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for Company   Ready for Company Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:04 am

Joan, I'll pick you up and we can be at Tammy's just in time for supper.. Tammy can you make it feed 25! lol

oh yeah we can bring dessert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too Tall cake from M&M's .. yeehaw
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Ready for Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for Company   Ready for Company Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:02 am

Sounds like a wonderful party is brewing!!!! Enjoy your company!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Highlander

Highlander

Ready for Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for Company   Ready for Company Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:08 pm

Enjoy the party and having your family over.Sounds like you'll be in bed very early 2moro night,Are we having a few tipples,if so have one on me. Ready for Company 775395 :bigsmiley.png:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ready for Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for Company   Ready for Company Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready for Company
Page 1 of 1