Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dexy has Sam!!!!

Go down 
+5
SexyDexy
Walk On
D-Cutch
just joan
Wissy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Dexy has Sam!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:13 am

Cinderella.......or should I call you Cinders........anyway, was hoping you would turn up soon so I could interrogate you!!!!!!!! but you answered all my questions already...........and leash training will only be for you...he wont be on one up here. but the dish thing is great especially since you dont want an all out war with your two. what do you think he weighs???? do you think he is taller than bear?/ is his coat really long and thick undercoat?
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:17 am

he doesnt need flying lead changes, and you dont have to teach him passage......a come, sit, and whoa would be great you know if you have nothing else to do with your time!!!!!! hahahahah :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:22 am

o o o o o o o wait, I forgot........DOWN....thats another good one.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:26 am

I know he won't be tied at your place, but if you ever have to take him to the vet you'll understand the need to walk better on a leash. I am not a weak person by any means and I can barely hold him. He's not that tall but is stocky and can pull. He weighs a fair bit, probably as much as my moms dog who varies between 95 and 105 lbs.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:28 am

ah...smart girl, never thought of that............thank you.......and he's what, Bay Lee and her vet around 9 months..........is that about what you think too
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:37 am

The vet had wrote 8 months on the castration certificate but he looks a bit older than that to me. Can't really argue with an expert though :lol:.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:42 am

ok, not that it matters in the slightest anway...........its only 5 more days and he will be here!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:06 am

well sounds to me Joan you might want to get him a pull harness and hook him up to a cart.. yahoo.. he'll pull whatever you want around, sounds like a very strong pup.. he'll get stronger when he gets older.. lol.. he's going to have so much fun at your place.. he can run and play all day.. bear might want to lay down and watch him..lol.. maybe Buck will play with him, but he better be fast getting out of the way..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:10 am

Yeah, he's not real fast, would probably trip over his own paws getting out of the way lol!. He's not meant for speed but if you have firewood to haul he's your man.
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:15 am

When I walked him on the leash, he was fantastic....He pulled once, but an "easy" command with a hard pull back, he was fine after that.. Has for being aggresive with food, well when he was here, Mishka would take him rawhide bone right out of his mouth and walk away, the cats would walk up to him while he was eating his bone and he had no reaction besides wagging his tail, So it could be a pecking order thing... I sent dental pictures to a canine dentist and he in not older than 8 or 9 months,.. Has for his peeing while being excited, that never happened here, ever.. I think you are bringing the puppy out of him Dexy.. :D :D
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:29 am

I think Duke is bringing the puppy out in him ;). Duke's only going to be a year at the end of this month. Maybe it's just all the excitement. He will stop pulling if I correct him but will be back at it if I let my guard down.

Quote :
Mishka would take him rawhide bone right out of his mouth and walk away,
Duke did get the bone from him this morning but there was a whole lotta growling by both of them. Is Mishka a female? Maybe they are "dualing" because Duke isn't neutered yet.
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:35 am

Mishka is a female........... and she is the boss :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dexy has Sam!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2