Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'M HOT

Go down 
+5
Highlander
Ellie*Mae
SexyDexy
Lightning
Tammy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

I'M HOT Empty
PostSubject: I'M HOT   I'M HOT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:08 pm

I'M HOT, CRANKY AND GENERALY PEEVED. Just thought I'd share!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

I'M HOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M HOT   I'M HOT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:10 pm

Thanks for the update!!! :-)
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

I'M HOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M HOT   I'M HOT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:14 pm

As you may know from FB, I took my shorts off on Friday afternoon when I got home and didn't bother putting them back on till this morning. I guess some people would be offended if I showed up to work in my knickers. Go figure lol!

How hot is it at your place? Are you stuck in the disgusting muggy air too?

Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

I'M HOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M HOT   I'M HOT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:17 pm

I hear you - everyone here is (was) pumped over the country music festival last weekend, and Regis and Kelly Live! in Ch'town today and tomorrow...you could not pay me to go to either one!!!! It'll be over soon - and then we can grumble about shovelling snow and frozen buckets! It is 21 here - but feels like 28, just went for a walk around the pasture to visit horses, now I feel like I need a shower. Again.
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

I'M HOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M HOT   I'M HOT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Too hot to trot eh Tammy, Its been between 19-22 degrees C here for the past month,had 2 days of rain,fri and sat.It's hot sticky and although i love the heat and sun that's just about my limit.Should have been born in a cold country. :36_1_69[1].gif
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

I'M HOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M HOT   I'M HOT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:19 pm

It has been wicked hot an muggy here....on a friend's deck Friday afternoon...41degrees!!! We finally got a nice steady rain last night and was hoping that the humidity would break But it was right back this morning...as I am posting this at 8:15PM...the weather man is saying 27 and with humidity it still feels like 35......SO....I am with you Tammy...I am hot, cranky and peeved too!!! Unfortunately, just now, we will be complaining about how cold it is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

I'M HOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M HOT   I'M HOT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:02 am

Yup, I'm cranky also. Broke out in this weird rash under my tat-tats on the weekend. I think it is combination of heat,sweat and more sweat. Wish I had a pool but bought a horse instead.

:36_1_69[1].gif
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

I'M HOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M HOT   I'M HOT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:07 am

40 ODD here with humidity tooooo..........we had a huge 2 day downpour, thunder lightning, and then fog.......so yup everything is dripping and soggy and drowned.........I however have no worries about running around in my knickers..........however my DAD did make one of those headshaking tut tut tut sounds...........hahahahaha.........then just kept reading........
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

I'M HOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M HOT   I'M HOT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:44 am

Well thistle, I was not going to complain... but what the Bleeding heart, I might as well add to the litany of complaints.

I AM SOOOOOOOO HOT and sticky... I feel miserable.. with a snotty nose, cough, frozen shoulder, pain drugs that are making me sick to my stomach, and to top it off... this is a menopause month.... tons of hot flashes and heightened anxiety. I have wept more this last week than I have in years.. I DO NOT CRY! I'M HOT 336163

I WANT WINTER AND SNOW!!! I'M HOT 808586
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

I'M HOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M HOT   I'M HOT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:58 am

MENOPAUSE MONTH.............do we celebrate that with music, singing dancing and fireworks????/ I dont remember it getting its own month......and only a month..........like its not a lifelong thing once you reach there???????? does it come every second month...or like a leap year........every 4 months...........fill us in Moonshadow, I am curious??????????? :doglaugh.gif: I'M HOT 336163 not really laughing cause its not really funny..........just how you put things....... :cowboyhound.gi I'M HOT 757770
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

I'M HOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M HOT   I'M HOT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:57 pm

MENOPAUSE MONTH... I suppose I do have an odd way of wording stuff... just some months I have a period, no hot flashes and some months I don't have period but have all the traditional menopause symptoms. An on going process I guess... I never know who I will be when I wake up in the morning... :doglaugh.gif:

Not sure if it is worth celebration...just yet.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

I'M HOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M HOT   I'M HOT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:59 pm

We've had hot, hot, hot days (for us anyways). It's been over 25 degrees and HUMID ... which rarely happens. Today it rained like the dickens - which just added to the humidity. My knees sweat when I'm outside. And the ta-ta-s are also in rough shape. I've been powdering every thing I can! The horses are RENDERED - not used to the heat. And the damn bugs have taken off their sweaters and are looking for BLOOD! Stretch almost took my eye out with his tail tonight when I was scratching his itchies. I'd say another week of the heat and then we'll be back to our usual summer time temps (high teens, low 20's). I hate to complain about the heat but heck - I'm canadian. All we do is complain about the weather!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'M HOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M HOT   I'M HOT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'M HOT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: