Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for info on Stables in.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Looking for info on Stables in..... Empty
PostSubject: Looking for info on Stables in.....   Looking for info on Stables in..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Waverly, NS. Jazz and her boyfriend have purchased a home in Waverly, they will be moving the end of the month.

I told Jazz I would ask around as to where there are any stables close ..she is looking for work, or at the very least a place to volunteer some time. Anyone on here have horses boarded in the Waverly, Fall River area??

Appreciate any info you can send my way.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Looking for info on Stables in.....   Looking for info on Stables in..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:36 pm

WOOOO HOOO......THAT DIDNT TAKE THEM LONG.........oh boy............too bad there wasnt an extra granny building with it.............. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for info on Stables in.....   Looking for info on Stables in..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:43 pm

Yeah, its a lovely home on the Thomas lake( I think its that one)... they have there own pier. He is into sailing..racing. They are both realy excited! I'm so happy for them. The house does have 2 attached apts. but they have tenants..lol.. Not sure they would want "Big Mama" living in the same house...bwhahahahaa....

Jazz just wants to find a stables to hang out at..lol.. Dave told her there was one close to thier house.. so she asked me to ask my "horsie friends" for info..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for info on Stables in.....   Looking for info on Stables in..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Fall River Stables is the only one I can think of, well there's another fairly close but I wouldn't really recommend it. There is Conifer Ridge in Carrol's Corner (Milford) which would be about 20 mins away. They take volunteers for their therapeutic riding program...

Sounds like she lives pretty close to my mom. It's a nice area.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for info on Stables in.....   Looking for info on Stables in..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Thanks I will give her that info. She would be good working with a therapeutic riding program. She is very good with horses. She is a good trainer as well. Gentle and firm. Animals respond well to her.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for info on Stables in.....   Looking for info on Stables in..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Here's the website for the program.

http://www.hopereinstra.ca/

Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for info on Stables in.....   Looking for info on Stables in..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:30 pm

Thank you!!! :36_1_67[1].gif
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Looking for info on Stables in.....   Looking for info on Stables in..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Thats great news about Jazz and her boyfriend,wish them the best of luck.Hope you too can celebrate soon enough.
Regarding the Equine theraphy Jazz would love it,building a repore with the clients,getting to know what makes them tick,and working with the special Horses whose job is to take them around safely.It's a wonderful experience and one i reccommend to anyone.Gives you a warm fuzzy feeling. :congratulation :good_luck_grap
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Looking for info on Stables in.....   Looking for info on Stables in..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:00 pm

Woo hoo - good for them....Leslie Guy is amazing.....!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for info on Stables in.....   Looking for info on Stables in..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for info on Stables in.....
Page 1 of 1