Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WORDS OF ADVICE

Go down 
+4
Wissy
MoonShadow
just joan
Tammy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

WORDS OF ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: WORDS OF ADVICE   WORDS OF ADVICE Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Do not keep your Orajel in the same drawer as your Preparation H. All I can say is I'm glad I didn't have a sore tooth ... WORDS OF ADVICE 989857
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

WORDS OF ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS OF ADVICE   WORDS OF ADVICE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:32 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........WIPEOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORDS OF ADVICE 336163 :doglaugh.gif: WORDS OF ADVICE 55920 WORDS OF ADVICE 965462
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

WORDS OF ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS OF ADVICE   WORDS OF ADVICE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:15 am

:doglaugh.gif: lol!

This reminds me of a story.... One of my Ex husbands brothers married a gal from NFLD... so making the voyage on the ferry he suffered from sea sickness... the Dr. prescribed an anti nausea suppository, which he promptly swallowed upon boarding. Upon arriving back on the main land, family asked him how the medication worked for him...his response... for all the good it did I might as well stuck it up me pixie! lol!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

WORDS OF ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS OF ADVICE   WORDS OF ADVICE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:09 pm

hahahahah too funny.. it's happened at our house too...
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

WORDS OF ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS OF ADVICE   WORDS OF ADVICE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:42 pm

and on a similar vein, my Dad got a bad burn on his foot at work. His Dr prescibed a painkiller for him. Dad had never even taken an aspirin in his life, so after getting the pills he sat in his favorite chair and asked 'What am I supposed to do with these?', to which my sarcastic sister replyed "Put it on your foot and pore water over it.' He was gonna try it til my Mom got home and grounded my sister....good memories...
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

WORDS OF ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS OF ADVICE   WORDS OF ADVICE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:48 pm

Okay Tammy - you are never allowed to make fun of the dumb things I do again! WORDS OF ADVICE 5543

I'm speechless WORDS OF ADVICE 382802
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

WORDS OF ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS OF ADVICE   WORDS OF ADVICE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:34 pm

Hmmm, almost as bad as my brother mistaking A535 rub for Prep H. @ night @ Christmas after too many eggnogs.

lol! WORDS OF ADVICE 55920
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

WORDS OF ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS OF ADVICE   WORDS OF ADVICE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:19 pm

WORDS OF ADVICE 5543
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

WORDS OF ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS OF ADVICE   WORDS OF ADVICE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:47 pm

so now my story of sitting in the buggy while unattached doesnt sound quite so stupid afterall!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahah...well maybe :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

WORDS OF ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORDS OF ADVICE   WORDS OF ADVICE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WORDS OF ADVICE
Page 1 of 1