Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOOD AND BAD. NEED TO TAKE BOTH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

GOOD AND BAD. NEED TO TAKE BOTH  Empty
PostSubject: GOOD AND BAD. NEED TO TAKE BOTH    GOOD AND BAD. NEED TO TAKE BOTH  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:27 am

Not sure whether to start with the good or the bad. Here goes. Bad: The horse show I was planning on attending this weekend has been cancelled due to lack of entries (I was not showing just chief horse holder and boot-shiner. Been practising all week). This is very disappointing as it was our Zone Championships. Good: We have backed Ponie and she is doing super duper. We now walk in circles still on lunge line. Now another bad. My stupid camera is gone wacko. Here is a picture of the other boarder as it started raining on the hill behind her. Notice the fuzziness and the spots which are showing up now.
GOOD AND BAD. NEED TO TAKE BOTH  S4020945
Now another good. Everyone who has seen Ponie lately says her bum is getting huge and when she grows into it she will be quite wide. Maybe that is what I need to do then I will not so weird shaped. Here is a picture taken last night. Still note the fuzziness and spots.
GOOD AND BAD. NEED TO TAKE BOTH  S4020954-1-1-1
Well, that has been week so far. Maybe I will go on a road trip this weekend if i can convince Freva to go with me.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: GOOD AND BAD. NEED TO TAKE BOTH    GOOD AND BAD. NEED TO TAKE BOTH  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Me thinks you might need a new camera......ROAD TRIP????????????????
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: GOOD AND BAD. NEED TO TAKE BOTH    GOOD AND BAD. NEED TO TAKE BOTH  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:31 pm

ROAD TRIP?????????????????? where, whern???????????/
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: GOOD AND BAD. NEED TO TAKE BOTH    GOOD AND BAD. NEED TO TAKE BOTH  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Trying to get Freva to go maybe to Sussex or Saint John on Saturday maybe as far as Moncton. Oh, the trouble we can get into.
GOOD AND BAD. NEED TO TAKE BOTH  590471 GOOD AND BAD. NEED TO TAKE BOTH  831788
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOOD AND BAD. NEED TO TAKE BOTH    GOOD AND BAD. NEED TO TAKE BOTH  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOOD AND BAD. NEED TO TAKE BOTH
Page 1 of 1