Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

photos from todays ride.....

Go down 
+3
Highlander
just joan
Ellie*Mae
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

photos from todays ride..... Empty
PostSubject: photos from todays ride.....   photos from todays ride..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:40 pm

photos from todays ride..... RidingArrowJuly312010007_edited
nice face (on me!)!!
photos from todays ride..... RidingArrowJuly312010012_edited
photos from todays ride..... RidingArrowJuly312010035_edited
photos from todays ride..... RidingArrowJuly312010017_edited
There be horse eating thingy's in there! Least he spooks on the spot now :-)
photos from todays ride..... RidingArrowJuly312010024_edited
photos from todays ride..... RidingArrowJuly312010026_edited

then hubby tried him out
my fav pic of them ever!!
photos from todays ride..... RidingArrowJuly312010057_edited
photos from todays ride..... RidingArrowJuly312010058
photos from todays ride..... RidingArrowJuly312010051_edited
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: photos from todays ride.....   photos from todays ride..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:40 pm

surely is a great face!!!!!! and the old man looks like he is having a good time......nice to see him recovered enough to enjoy riding again.. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: photos from todays ride.....   photos from todays ride..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:49 pm

Great pic's you all look well. Looks like a beautiful area your riding in. :horse32.gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: photos from todays ride.....   photos from todays ride..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:17 pm

awwww nice pics.. I love that horse he's such a good looker.. thanks for sharing..
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: photos from todays ride.....   photos from todays ride..... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:27 am

Awesome, Awesome pictures!!!! I love how both you and hubby share in with the horses and riding.

That last pic of you and Arrow is a framer!!! And it is great to see that "the old guy", is back in the saddle, and wearing a helmet!!!

Life doesn't get any better, does it?!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: photos from todays ride.....   photos from todays ride..... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:58 am

Great pictures! Looks like an awesome ride!!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: photos from todays ride.....   photos from todays ride..... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Thanks everyone! JJ - you said it....he has made about a 95% full recovery, and damn lucky to have done that!

MS - I am exceptional lucky to have hubby with me, at all....not to mention on horseback!
He gets the helmet out himself....I don't even have to remind him....so yes, they can be taught!

He is quite relaxed on Arrow, as you can see....
photos from todays ride..... RidingArrowJuly312010063_edited

I am on the hunt for a saddle for Dolly, he says he will ride her again. I'm going to try Arrow's saddle on her this week, I have a feeling it will fit, she has gained a lot of weight this summer! I think she is wider across the back than he is.... :-(

Bernadette - We are riding in the field next door to our place, it looks like we are sailing through long grass, but there are lovely paths mowed through it all!
that gives us about 8 acres to ride on including our own place....so we don't see much new scenery lol!
When you get to PEI, be sure and look me up! I'm about 12 miles due north of the airport....
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: photos from todays ride.....   photos from todays ride..... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:08 pm

I love the picture of you with you hand on your hip and a smile a mile wide.... you look so happy and relaxed.. one to frame i think !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: photos from todays ride.....   photos from todays ride..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

photos from todays ride.....
Page 1 of 1