Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'M SORRY

Go down 
+10
Lightning
FIREBUG
Highlander
rude
Wissy
MoonShadow
just joan
Ellie*Mae
Freva
C4B's
14 posters
AuthorMessage
C4B's

C4B's

I'M SORRY Empty
PostSubject: I'M SORRY   I'M SORRY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Hi all... i have not been around for a while not looking or posting... and i have missed out on alot and feel i have let people down.... and i should have asked for your help and good vibes... IN FACT I AM STILL ASKING I AM NOT OUT OF THE WOODS YET !!! i have been diagnosed with depression and i am on treatment and seeing a very nice lady to talk to!!!! i am starting to feel a little more like myself with nearly 6 weeks on the meds and i am starting to do more with the horses again and that seems to be the best medicine!!!! some days i am still very scared though............
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

I'M SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SORRY   I'M SORRY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Good to hear from you Carol.....no need to apologize. It is goodto hear that you are beginning to feel like being out and about again. Depression is a day by day journey and please let us know if we might be able to help you along the way.
:hugs_graphics_

Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

I'M SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SORRY   I'M SORRY Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:13 am

Carol I'M SORRY 757770 - just glad you're feeling better....and great to see you back on the board!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

I'M SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SORRY   I'M SORRY Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:17 am

well you know me.......I'm a great one for support, so long as its a slap upside the head type........kidding, really glad you feel like sharing again.........and I still think you should let me take you surfing for your birthday....you can wear a nose plug.............. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

I'M SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SORRY   I'M SORRY Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:58 am

Ohhh Carol.... You know I'm here to listen, and support. I'm so happy to hear you are now seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.. depression is a nasty beast, one that is best not fought alone. Its good you are reaching out to us. As hard as it may be on a lot of days, try to stay connected.. even if you just say your having a hard day.. then the rest of us can chirp in.. give you something to distract yourself with.
You have proven time and time again that you are a lovely caring person, and have been there to help out others when they needed it. Now its your turn to let us be there for you. If I could reach you I would give you a big old squishy hug!!!! I'M SORRY 561245 I'M SORRY 197264
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

I'M SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SORRY   I'M SORRY Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:59 am

Carol believe me you are not alone in this.. far from it.. depression is not nice at all.. hang in there girl.. sounds like you have a handle on it so far.. first step was getting help.. next step is getting better, so whenever you feel like you want to scream.. just go out on the lovely deck of yours and let er rip!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll hear you from there I'm sure.. water carries sound along long way.. lol
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

I'M SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SORRY   I'M SORRY Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:06 pm

we're here for ya...hugs girl I'M SORRY 757770
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

I'M SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SORRY   I'M SORRY Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:28 pm

I'll try my best to cheer you up C4b(can i call you Carol?).

And i'll give you a big Squssy hug for Diana.

Lovely to see you back on here,you were missed. :hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

I'M SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SORRY   I'M SORRY Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:57 am

Glad to hear you are feeling better all the time. Maybe if Wissy and I come up soon, we can
visit. I hear you have a lovely spot there. Keep your chin up. We are all thinking of you. :36_1_67[1].gif
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

I'M SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SORRY   I'M SORRY Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Thanks everyone... it was not as bad as i thought telling you all.... i was ashamed of the way i was feeling and that i could not snap my self out of it and still feel that way a bit.. and i wanted to just hide away and could not find the energy to contact anyone or get on here... but hopefully it will not be long before i feel my normal self again...thanks so much for your support !!!!

Firebug... would love to see you !!!and would love to meet your Dias

JJ... sorry still no to surfing..but i would still love to watch you do it and take photos..really that would be good for me laughter is the best medicine

Bernadette of course you can call me Carol.. i should change C4B's now i have lost one of the B's !!!! JJ you had better think of a new name.....

Thank you all ...........
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

I'M SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SORRY   I'M SORRY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:19 am

OK, MAYBE WE HAVE A CONTEST TO COME UP WITH A NEW NAME FOR YOU........so glad you feel like doing ANYTHING,.............perhaps when Bernadette is here we can take her down for SURFING...we'll bring Sooke too and just laugh till we puke............. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

I'M SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SORRY   I'M SORRY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:00 am

No need to be sorry Carol. So glad you're feeling better. Depression is a nasty thing to get through, but we're all here for you girl. I can't wait to see you at Joan's Survivor camp in October!!!!!
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

I'M SORRY Empty
PostSubject: depression   I'M SORRY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:37 am

CArol
Welcome back.

Depression is and can be a bad thing. I have been there and it is not fun at all. To only want to curl up and weap,not eat,not talk,not want to do anything,cry and not know how you really feel.......I have been there......

Stress,worries,anger,mood swings.....weight loss......and so much more.....

I am feeling a bit more in control after a long haul but do know that even if you dont feel like talking it does help. Does not have to be about anything but find something good to talk about...

I was off work for 8 months on meds and there were days that I gave up completely.......My depression was a work burn out - seperation - work related issues......All at once and more......So my body was shutting down........

I got off meds about 6 months ago back in Feb/march I beleive and I have learnt to help myself handle stress better.....I occasionally feel like it is coming back......But hang in there......There are good days and bad ones and if you ever need a shoulder I am here.

HUGS and thanks for coming back...
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

I'M SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SORRY   I'M SORRY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:38 am

just joan wrote:

OK, MAYBE WE HAVE A CONTEST TO COME UP WITH A NEW NAME FOR YOU........so glad you feel like doing ANYTHING,.............perhaps when Bernadette is here we can take her down for SURFING...we'll bring Sooke too and just laugh till we puke............. :cowboyhound.gi

What about C My B's - this way if one is lost there is still the B
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/
Tammy

I'M SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SORRY   I'M SORRY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:29 pm

so, so, so glad that you have reached out Carol. I too suffer from depression - one of the many effects of PTSD. I used to be scared to tell people that I had depression, was on meds and also going to a "shrink". I thought that depression was something that only "weak" people get - and that all they had to do was "snap out of it". Well, I've since learned lots and lots and lots. Each day is a struggle. Some are worse than others, which is why I often disappear off the board for a bit (like lately). If you ever want to talk, vent or just cry - let me know. PM, e-mail, skype, phone ... WHATEVER - I'm here for ya. And trust me - the horses are THE BEST therapy you'll ever get! Love ya lots girl.

:hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

I'M SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SORRY   I'M SORRY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:11 pm

Thank you all soooo much !!!! i can't tell what it means to me that you are all so great and the private messages as well so many of us suffer in silence not even telling our best friends... my therapist told me off for not talking to anyone about this not even friends or family so she tol d me to pick a couple of special people and tell them so i choose my sister in Australia and the ME forum and you all have been fantastic..don't know what i was scared about !!!

Tammy i have said this twice already today in private messages but i would never have knowen somebody so bubbly like your self would suffer from depression...and i am so glad i am not alone.

MSA C my B's is too much like "look at my boobs" hahaha

LOVE YOU ALL !!!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

I'M SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SORRY   I'M SORRY Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:54 am

Getting help is the first step, so glad to hear you've already taken that!

I'm afraid I know very little about depression and can't offer any real advice. What I can offer is another ear to listen, another shoulder for crying on, another distraction, and a promise that I'll do whatever I can to make you smile.
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

I'M SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SORRY   I'M SORRY Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:48 pm

what Teeka said goes for me too...I just didn't know how to say it myself...great job Teeka!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

I'M SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SORRY   I'M SORRY Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:01 pm

hey you.......how about 3CBM's
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

I'M SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SORRY   I'M SORRY Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:59 pm

I've been to your house...what about side hill dodger?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'M SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M SORRY   I'M SORRY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'M SORRY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: