Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avtar and signature

Go down 
+5
just joan
Krista
Wissy
StraitView G
LilBits mom
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

Avtar and signature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avtar and signature   Avtar and signature - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:47 pm

that picture was taken by my friend, that is one of my all time favorites...I love Bay-Lee's Bum.. :)
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Avtar and signature   Avtar and signature - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:19 am

Lol! I don't know of anyone who doesn't love Achmed :lol: Peanut cracks me up too, I just about peed my pants laughing at the Christmas special!
Back to top Go down
LittleRoam

LittleRoam

PostSubject: My Avatar!   Avtar and signature - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:26 pm

:face: ok folks, here's my avatar chosen from your wonderful Star Wars Gallery. You are all going to have to look at until i figure out how to put my beautiful mare's photo on here. I introduce you to.....C3P0 and his friend, the garbage can, R2-D2....ta da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
👽
Back to top Go down
LittleRoam

LittleRoam

PostSubject: Testing my signature   Avtar and signature - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:38 pm

ok, i followed the instructions as posted by wissy.....so let's see if my little signature comes up........

wait for it...............
Back to top Go down
LittleRoam

LittleRoam

PostSubject: My signature worked!   Avtar and signature - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:39 pm

sweet mother of gawd....it worked! thanks wissy for the instructions!

achmed.......A.....C.....FLEM............H

hahahahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

lol!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Avtar and signature   Avtar and signature - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:23 am

lol! LittleRoam.. you did it.. hahahahah I knew you could.. now to put your mare's pic on your avatar.. you must go to photobucket and down load the photo you want.. once that is done follow my instructions on how to transfer that pic from photobucket to your profile and your avatar..
Back to top Go down
LittleRoam

LittleRoam

PostSubject: Photo Bucket   Avtar and signature - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:49 am

You are going to think I'm a total moron....but how exactly do i get to this photo bucket? is it something i google and download? i have lots of pictures on my computer. when you have time you'll need to explain this in great detail because i just don't get it. when you say..."go to photo bucket"...where is it exactly? anyway, someday, when ya have some time on yer hands.....tanks.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Avtar and signature   Avtar and signature - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:55 am

google photobucket.........join photobucket............follow their instructions on uploading from your computer.........once you are on photobucket it is simple........just scroll down under the picture you want to send to ME to the bottom line IMG click to copy....then go into ME photos.....click to paste........now believe me, when I started on the original EE forum it took me weeks to figure out how to post a blasted picture..........so dont think you are the only moron.......cause you aint!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
LittleRoam

LittleRoam

PostSubject: Re: Avtar and signature   Avtar and signature - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:58 am

Thanks Joan....I was just going to delete my post because Sailor Girl just sent me an e-mail with the photo bucket site/link....so between your instructions and hers i'm sure i'll manage to get a picture on there. :face:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Avtar and signature   Avtar and signature - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:00 am

no worries..........I am a total dork when it comes to computer stuff.......but once you get it......you get it......its not hard.....just long.......good luck 🐱
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avtar and signature   Avtar and signature - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avtar and signature
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2