Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bAD AFTERNOON...................

Go down 
+2
Fiere
C4B's
6 posters
AuthorMessage
C4B's

C4B's

bAD AFTERNOON................... Empty
PostSubject: bAD AFTERNOON...................   bAD AFTERNOON................... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:08 pm

Having a bad afternoon...just had an old demented patient out of it on drugs, who would not let me do the test then she became violent and tried to hit me...usually i would be patient with her and nice...today i just wanted to get her out of there and feel terrible inside it was not her fault with the drugs and everything.... i was not nice to her at all........................... crap!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: bAD AFTERNOON...................   bAD AFTERNOON................... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Be it her fault or not, I personally would not have been nice to her either. It is one thing to be understanding and kind because you know someone is sick, but when that person becomes violent, I'm afraid the straw would break this camel's back! I do not blame you for wanting to get her out of there, don't beat yourself up about it, hun, we can only handle so much sometimes.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: bAD AFTERNOON...................   bAD AFTERNOON................... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Thanks Fiere !!!! usually i have unlimited patience... but not at the moment !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bAD AFTERNOON...................   bAD AFTERNOON................... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Must just be the day because we have had more than one go simple here today, one actually hit 4 nurses.... And it's not even full moon but Friday the 13th is coming up!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: bAD AFTERNOON...................   bAD AFTERNOON................... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:26 pm

Don't be too hard on yourself...everybody has days where patience is a bit thin and emotions are on the surface. There are days when circumstances just keep pressing......Tommorrw will be a new day !!!

:butterflies14. :butterflies14. :butterflies14.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: bAD AFTERNOON...................   bAD AFTERNOON................... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Carol.. keep in mind she probably won't remember you anyway.. so don't fret..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: bAD AFTERNOON...................   bAD AFTERNOON................... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:19 pm

just when I finsih telling the world how AWESOME you are.....you blow it.......hahaha......Good Lord Carol, you are only Human.........you could have grabbed 2 beers and pulled the emergency chute and jumped out........you gotta just not be so hard on yourself.......next time you see her you will go overboard with kindness......you know that............
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: bAD AFTERNOON...................   bAD AFTERNOON................... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:25 pm

try not to fret. We ALL have bad days. Keep in mind that depression can also contribute to your loss of patience (or should that be PATIENTS ... HA HA!), plus you're still adjusting to your meds. Give yourself a break once in a while. The last perfect person didn't fare out too well in the end. Love yourself the way we love ya! :hugs_graphics_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bAD AFTERNOON...................   bAD AFTERNOON................... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bAD AFTERNOON...................
Page 1 of 1