Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seriously? Come on now!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Seriously? Come on now! Empty
PostSubject: Seriously? Come on now!   Seriously? Come on now! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:04 pm

so I've had a sinus, ear, throat infection for going on 2 weeks....first dr put me on penicillin, help some, but not enough, 2nd dr yesterday (walk in clinic - do not get me started....) put me on stronger antibiotics, and a steroid nasal spray, said hopefully the eardrum will rupture and let the crap out, since I am almost 100% deaf in my right ear.....WTF??? I thought one tried to AVOID rupturing ones eardrums???? And then he said, if I still have hearing loss in a MONTH??? follow up with the family dr??????? Strangely enough when I called them this morning to make the follow up appointment, they said if my hearing isn't better in the next couple of days, call them right back and they'll get me in....different sense of urgency re my hearing......not to mention my initial dr visit was a 4.5 hr wait at the ER at 6 on a Sunday morning, and there was ONE person ahead of me.....to get a lecture from a dr that "well we don't give antibiotics anymore for sinus infection, but WOWSERS that is one sore ear and throat, so we'll give you some"?? Gee, thanks Dad.......must of been a neat looking ear, 3 people had to look at it......??????
(yes, the ER where the lady had a mis-carriage in full view of everyone, while she waited....and waited...... :-( )
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? Come on now!   Seriously? Come on now! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:12 pm

OMG!! I have heard that the wait time at that particular hospital is bordering on ridiculous..
You would get far better care, and a much smaller wait time, even at peak time, if you made the drive to my end of the woods. You could be in and out ... and home in less time that it took for you to see someone where you went.

My heart goes out to the poor gal who had a miscarrage in the "chairs"... that is just horrible.

I hope you start to feel better soon. Keep bugging till you do... squeeky wheel...
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? Come on now!   Seriously? Come on now! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:29 pm

You said it - next time I'll go to Montague, or S'Side.....might as well drive, as sit....and they are some sour faced and cranky in there, let me tell you!!!! They won't even look you in the face when they are talking to you....nice...I heard last night a mom came in with 3 kids, and was told, only one person can accompany a patient (her 2.5 yr old) so the 2 - 11 years old kids had to wait out in the car until the dad could come and get them....not good......
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? Come on now!   Seriously? Come on now! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Sorry to hear you are not doing so great Nancy...........and then to get the RUN AROUND WITH ASSHOLES......seems its not that different on your island as it is here........depends on WHERE YOU GO............pretty sad state of affairs......but I can attest to the hospital Diana is talking about. .......that second last trip I was there I ended up at that hospital and they were fast, efficent and very friendly.......and I had horse thistle in my knickers............
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? Come on now!   Seriously? Come on now! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriously? Come on now!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: