Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A really good Funny

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

A really good Funny Empty
PostSubject: A really good Funny   A really good Funny Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:07 pm

A friend sent me this today, made me smile.. :D

This letter was sent to the Lions Bay School Principal's office after the school had sponsored a luncheon for seniors. An elderly lady received a new radio at the lunch as a door prize and was writing to say thank you.

This story is a credit to all humankind. Forward to anyone you know who might need a lift today

Dear Lions Bay School ,

God bless you for the beautiful radio I won at your recent Senior Citizens luncheon. I am 84 years old and live at the West Vancouver Home for the Aged. All of my family has passed away. I am all alone and I want to thank you for the kindness shown to a forgotten old lady. My roommate is 95 and has always had her own radio; but before I received one, she would never let me listen to hers, even when she was napping.

The other day her radio fell off the nightstand and broke into a lot of pieces. It was awful and she was in tears. She asked if she could listen to mine, and I told her to f#&k off.

Thank you for that opportunity.

Sincerely,

Edna
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: A really good Funny   A really good Funny Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:16 am

HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA LMAO :cheers:

WE NEED MORE SMILLIES lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: A really good Funny   A really good Funny Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:33 pm

TOO FUNNY! I loved this one.
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: A really good Funny   A really good Funny Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:28 pm

lol! I enjoyed yours so my Wissy, I though I would share one I got today.

My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods

We’ve discovered that when I’m in a good mood, it turns green. When I’m in a bad mood, it leaves a big red mark on his f*&%)#@ forehead. Maybe next time he’ll buy me a diamond.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: A really good Funny   A really good Funny Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:36 pm

lol! lol! loves color.. hahahahahha that was really funny.. better than mine I think.. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: A really good Funny   A really good Funny Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:32 pm

Loves Colour, I thought you were being serious (and had me wondering whether I should get one) until I got to the end of your post. No I know I DEFINITELY have to get one! :bom:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A really good Funny   A really good Funny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A really good Funny
Page 1 of 1