Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW

Go down 
+6
Wissy
Simi
Ellie*Mae
Highlander
Sooke
just joan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW Empty
PostSubject: FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW   FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:04 am

I just wanted you to all know that I understand your sorrow and pain. That I cry and grieve with each of you and hope you find some peace in your hearts.

You have all supported me during this year with all my troubles and heartbreaks, and I hope I can give you ladies some support and comfort in your times of need.

There are many of you on this forum that are dealing with such a variety of heartwrenching pain that sometimes I miss noticing that you too are suffering.

For that I apologise..........I wish I could comfort you all, and wipe away your tears and bring you a little piece of Joy back into your lives.

Please never forget that I am here for you, and would gladly take some of your burden to lighten your load.

Peace to you all

Love Just Joan
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW   FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:50 am

love given is love returned....
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW   FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:20 am

Joan,you are a very supportive person,nothing much gets past your eagle eye.You are as sharp as one too.We're all hear for each other and i could'nt imagine it ever not being that way. i have made some of the bests friends here and plan to keep it that way. Pat on the back and big hugs to all. :hug.gif: :bigsmiley.png: :butterflies14. :Chicken-Dance. :frogs6.gif:
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW   FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:32 am

Joan - you are always here for us! Don't ever feel you don't do enough (GAWD!) - and you ALWAYS bring joy, care and compassion.....love you, too!!!!! CHEER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW 757770
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW   FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:39 am

Thanks JJ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW   FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:04 pm

:hug.gif: You've always have been there for me.. always..
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW   FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:12 pm

Joan..you are always there and ready to help !!!!
Back to top Go down
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW   FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:06 pm

What's with all this sappy crap!!! LOL :hugs_graphics_

Your a ray of sunshine JJ!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW   FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:02 am

OMG GIRLS I didnt put this in for ME FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW 757770 FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW 757770 :hug.gif: .........ITS FOR YOU
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW   FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:25 am

haha.. and around and around we go.. lol :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW   FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:00 pm

Thank-you Joan!!! lol! I was just teasing you!!!
We all know you care!!

Now Just another little hint!!! LARGE, WHITE AND....... :doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW   FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:49 pm

piss off Kim.......no more hints. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW   FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Joan this is very sweet. I don't have to know you personally to see what a compassionate person you are.

To anyone and everyone suffering from any sort of problem, all the best to you and yours!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW   FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:16 pm

ME provides me with more support than the best sports bra I've EVER bought! Love you all!

FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW 561245
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW   FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WITH HEARTACHES AND SORROW
Page 1 of 1