Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PAINTING OF BEAR......BY DIANE BERNARD

Go down 
+2
Sooke
just joan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PAINTING OF BEAR......BY DIANE BERNARD Empty
PostSubject: PAINTING OF BEAR......BY DIANE BERNARD   PAINTING OF BEAR......BY DIANE BERNARD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:17 am

CJ'S MUM......DIANE BERNARD, painted this from some photos I sent to her of Bear..........this is from the email she sent me to see if I liked it...............OMG...........how could you not............Cant wait to see it in Real Life.........thank you thank you thank you Diane.

PAINTING OF BEAR......BY DIANE BERNARD PaintingofbearbyDiane
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: PAINTING OF BEAR......BY DIANE BERNARD   PAINTING OF BEAR......BY DIANE BERNARD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:08 am

it looks so like the old man...amazing...as you say, an extremely talented lady...I know it will get the place of honour in the bunkhouse, to greet all comers...just as he always did...
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: PAINTING OF BEAR......BY DIANE BERNARD   PAINTING OF BEAR......BY DIANE BERNARD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:01 am

What a lovely tribute. I've never met Bear, but the painted eyes have quite the life to them, and the expression is so happy and sweet. I can only imagine what he was like in life.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: PAINTING OF BEAR......BY DIANE BERNARD   PAINTING OF BEAR......BY DIANE BERNARD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:17 am

That is just lovely.............will be tears when you see that in the bunkhouse !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: PAINTING OF BEAR......BY DIANE BERNARD   PAINTING OF BEAR......BY DIANE BERNARD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:34 pm

what a fitting reminder of the great Bear. She has really captured the warm look of his eyes that I remember so well when the pancakes disappeared!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: PAINTING OF BEAR......BY DIANE BERNARD   PAINTING OF BEAR......BY DIANE BERNARD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:11 pm

he was just as fast with a whole dozen donuts one day.......ed took them out of the car and placed them on the deck, by the time ed walked up the stairs........the whole box was empty........thistle.....if Ed could have caught him that day...........hahahaha........I remember the pancake stealing day..............MEMORIES......... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: PAINTING OF BEAR......BY DIANE BERNARD   PAINTING OF BEAR......BY DIANE BERNARD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:31 pm

Awww, what a sweet thing to have. <3
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: PAINTING OF BEAR......BY DIANE BERNARD   PAINTING OF BEAR......BY DIANE BERNARD Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:57 am

I'm going to hang it right inside the door where the mirror is now, so he can GREET everyone just like he used to.......I love it. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAINTING OF BEAR......BY DIANE BERNARD   PAINTING OF BEAR......BY DIANE BERNARD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PAINTING OF BEAR......BY DIANE BERNARD
Page 1 of 1