Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maiden Voyage

Go down 
+4
Ellie*Mae
Freva
just joan
oldladynewhorse
8 posters
AuthorMessage
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

Maiden Voyage  Empty
PostSubject: Maiden Voyage    Maiden Voyage  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:20 am

Thought I would let everyone know that I rode Ponie for the first time last night. She has been backed about 11 times (barn owner has been on her 10 times while I was @ the other end of the lunge line.). She was super good and is moving off my leg. I have a sidepull on her now and she does great with it. Trotting for the 1st time comes this weekend if we all don't get blown away or washed out. Oh, I will take pictures the next time. In all the excitement we forgot to take some.

:cowgirlride.gi
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Maiden Voyage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Voyage    Maiden Voyage  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:36 am

YEAH JAYNE.....................WOOOOO HOOOO............GOOD FOR YOU GIRL.............. :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Freva

Freva

Maiden Voyage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Voyage    Maiden Voyage  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:53 pm

Way to go Jayne!!!! You have been so patient in starting her...so glad your first real ride together went so well!!!! We will forgive the absence of pictures....this time...lol!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Maiden Voyage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Voyage    Maiden Voyage  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Good for you! Sounds like the beginning of a great partnership!! But we will need pictures......LOL
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

Maiden Voyage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Voyage    Maiden Voyage  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:22 pm

Fantastic news.. good for you !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Maiden Voyage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Voyage    Maiden Voyage  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:26 pm

I know it's hard to remember the camera at times like these. What an exciting time it must have been! Patience sure pays off, doesn't it? Now you and Ponie can strut your purple stuff together!
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

Maiden Voyage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Voyage    Maiden Voyage  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:20 am

I promise I will take pictures if you get on her this weekend. Yup, the purple pad and halter and lunge line and whip really boost her confidence.
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

Maiden Voyage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Voyage    Maiden Voyage  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Happy for you Jayne,Good for you.Hope this is the start of a beautiful relationship. :congratulation :congratulation :congratulation
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

Maiden Voyage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Voyage    Maiden Voyage  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:32 pm

Good for you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maiden Voyage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Voyage    Maiden Voyage  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maiden Voyage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: