Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news

Go down 
+20
rude
Tammy
barnmom
D-Cutch
SemiCharmed
C4B's
Lightning
oldladynewhorse
SexyDexy
mypony
Barefoot_Horsegirl
Ellie*Mae
Freva
Wissy
Dun Tru
Simi
charlo
Flicka
lb-ranch
just joan
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Empty
PostSubject: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:36 am

http://www.inmemoriam.ca/en/announcement-205031-Hailey-Pollock.html

I have no real words for the hurt I know they are all suffering........God Bless Hailey-Marie. :tn_prayer114.j
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:01 am

Such sad news, Glenn and Dom we'll be praying for you guys, Our deepest sympathies
Back to top Go down
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:02 am

Oh no!! I'm so sorry for their loss...
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:16 am

Oh I am so sorry, if there is anything any of us can do please let us know. Many many many hugs are being sent your way.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:17 am

Oh my god I am so sorry for them they are such good people.. My prayers going out to you and big hugs!!!
If there is anything we can do please let us know...
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:26 am

I am so, so, so, so very sorry to hear this. MY thoughts are going out to the Pollock family at this time *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:29 am

My heart aches for them.. I wish I lived closer.. praying that they all get through this and only time will help with the healing. Dominica .. you are in my thoughts so very much.. ((((hugs))))
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:40 am

Our deepest condolences to Dominica and Glenn for their tragic loss. Prayers of comfort and support .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:17 am

I am so sorry - if there is anything Brian and I can do - call.... In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news 757770 My heart just breaks for you all.....
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:53 am

So sorry for your loss :(
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:30 am

I am so sorry for your loss Dominica. My heart goes out to you and Glenn and all your family.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:10 pm

I have never had or lost a child so I can only imagine how much pain you and your family is going though. I am very sorry for your loss. You have my deepest sympathies.
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:50 pm

My heart and prayers are going out to the Pollock family.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:59 pm

:hug.gif: My prayers go out to you Dominica and Glen in this difficult time. So sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:52 pm

There are no words...my heart breaks for you all !!!! you are in my thoughts and prayers...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:02 pm

So So Sorry D.. I can't even imagine... Thoughts and Prayers to you and your family.... HUGS!
Back to top Go down
SemiCharmed

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:51 pm

You and your family are in our thoughts tonight as, from my family to yours, we send our deepest condolences. Words simply are not strong enough in times of such sorrow. May your hearts be strong in this heart rending time.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:04 am

We appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers.

This has been one horrible and completely unexpected tragedy. We were anxiously awaiting the arrival of our newest cowgirl but certainly didn't anticipate this fatal twist... Life is full of surprises and some we could definitely do without.

We buried Hailey yesterday and there is one thing I know for sure - no parent should EVER have to bury their child. I would never wish this type of heartache on my worst enemy.

This is but yet another reminder that one shouldn't take anything for granted.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:06 am

so so so sorry Dominica.............
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:32 am

I am so very sorry for your loss!! My heart goes out to you and your husband!! :tn_prayer114.j
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:14 am

((((((HUGS)))))) Dom thinking of you and your family!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
charlo

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:41 am

Oh Dominica many tears are falling for you...I wish there was some way I could help with your sorrow. many hugs being sent your way. Please cry, don't bottle everything up, talk to someone, and remember there are many people who you have met or haven't that are thinking of you, and praying for you, and your family. hugs
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:46 pm

Such sad news D. I can't imagine the feeling of pain and loss that your family is feeling. I wish there was something I could do to help you through it. The best I've been able to do so far is add my tears to the many I'm sure you've shed already. How are the girls doing? It must be sooo hard for their little minds to understand. Just know that I'm thinking of you all during this horrible time.

:tn_prayer114.j
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:49 pm

how very very sad...my deepest sympathies :hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Oh my God, I have no words, I am so sorry. Please know we are thinking of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news   In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Newspaper today......heartbreaking news
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next