Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Fall Pics

Go down 
+3
Tie
Fiere
Freva
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

Some Fall Pics Empty
PostSubject: Some Fall Pics    Some Fall Pics Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:41 am

Fall seems to be settling in quickly in our area, the nights are chilly, the leaves are changing and beiginning to come off the trees...I love autumn..just not overly fond of what follows it!!! The horses are beginning to have their coats plump up and I took a few pics a few days ago and have been intending to post them.

Laddy got to have a nice run in his little field and he managed to walk through the corrals without doing is all time favorite thing...having a super duper roll and he usually ends up looking like he has been mud bogging...so a candid pic of Himself

Some Fall Pics Sept510008-4

We have a lower field that the ladies enjoy grazing in but we bring them to the fields behind the house every night so when we call they "usually" come running...they know the drill..lol

Some Fall Pics Sept1210064

Another fall treat with the gang is apples.....a friendly discussion about apple ownership between Jewel on the left and Rucker ( an awful name but it came with her) on the right....guess who won????

Some Fall Pics Sept1210043

Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Fiere

Fiere

Some Fall Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Fall Pics    Some Fall Pics Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:08 pm

I love your herd. Such gorgeous horses.
Back to top Go down
Tie

Some Fall Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Fall Pics    Some Fall Pics Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:46 pm

Beautiful pictures but oh my heavens look how big Abby is poor girl!!!! She has quite a ways to go too.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Some Fall Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Fall Pics    Some Fall Pics Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Thanks Fiere...I still don't think I have a photo of everyone all together...there always seems to be a few straggling behind or just out of the picture...lol

Tie...that is a most unflattering angle for Abby. She is looking a bit round at the moment but I am posting another picture to show you that she isn't just a belly with legs like she appears in the group shot. She is due very early March I think...and I have been asked by someone to keep repeating the word "buckskin" to her several times a day!!!!

Some Fall Pics Sept1210047
Back to top Go down
Tie

Some Fall Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Fall Pics    Some Fall Pics Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Ha - I know the person you're speaking of. Ha! Hopefully she will have another buckskin and a filly to boot. :) I love Abby.
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

Some Fall Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Fall Pics    Some Fall Pics Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Kid said he gets his fine looks from his daddy :) lol
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

Some Fall Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Fall Pics    Some Fall Pics Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:36 am

Val as always i love your pictures..you horses are beautiful and Laddie is such a handsome guy... I may have to steal Abby from you !!! and are you sure she is not having twins ??????
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Some Fall Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Fall Pics    Some Fall Pics Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:43 pm

Thanks, ladies. I hope Abby is just going to have one little foal. She is in foal to C Explorer for March. She is already looking quite matonly!!!!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

Some Fall Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Fall Pics    Some Fall Pics Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:52 am

Great pic's Val,but that's nothing new.ha,ha.Abby does look very rounded,but still Beautiful.

I checked the tracking on the parcel and it has left Canada-Could be anywhere,somewhere beyond the Sea i reckon,lol.looking forward to getting it.The wait will be worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Some Fall Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Fall Pics    Some Fall Pics Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:21 pm

Autumn certainly seems to have found us in a hurry!!!

The crew looks great and ever so colorful as per usual  Some Fall Pics 368450
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Sponsored content

Some Fall Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Fall Pics    Some Fall Pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Fall Pics
Page 1 of 1