Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY

Go down 
+7
Wissy
Bay-Lee
Ellie*Mae
C4B's
Sooke
Fiere
just joan
11 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY Empty
PostSubject: HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY   HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:44 am

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE BIG GIRLS.........HAPPY 50TH NANCY.........HOPE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU WISHED FOR. :birday-8.gif: :birthdayclipar :birthdayclipar :birthdayclipar HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY 709760 :cowgirlride.gi :cowgirlride.gi :banana085.gif: HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY 892293 HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY 995877 HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY 43238 :Chicken-Dance. :animal-smiley- HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY 321969

NOW GET UP AND DANCE
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY   HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:35 am

Whoo! Happy Birthday!!!

HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY 757770 HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY 709760 HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY 757770
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY   HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:19 am

Happy Birthday! Since Joan got you dancing, I think you should be singing too! Have a fabulous one! Woooo Hoooo! :birthdayclipar HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY 43238 HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY 43238 HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY 43238
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY   HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:59 am

JUST FOR SOME POSITIVE RE INFORCEMENT

As I grow in age, I value women over 50 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:

A woman over 50 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, 'What are you thinking?' She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 50 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.

Women over 50 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it.

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.

Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 50.

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 50 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.

Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk, if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.

Yes, we praise women over 50 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 50, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress. Ladies, I apologize.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY   HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:32 pm

Happy birthday !!!!!! :birday-8.gif:
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY   HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:53 pm

Thanks Ladies!!! So far I have had a lovely day - and now I'm heading out to ride!!! Have to wear off cake! Thankd for the little boost Joan - !!
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY   HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:01 pm

happy birthday...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY   HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:18 pm

:birday-8.gif: :birthdayclipar HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY 709760 HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY 709760 hope your cake was yummy and you have a great ride!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY   HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:39 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Have a super day!!! Six months and I will be joining the big 50 club, sigh. I am having cake in your honour tonight.

:birday-8.gif:

:birthdayclipar HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY 709760
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY   HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:08 pm

WOO HOO! Happy Birthday girlfriend! And joan, thanks for the post about older women. I think it's absolutely wonderful!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY   HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:40 pm

Hey Ellie-Mae...sorry I am so late wishing you a very Happy Birthday. Welcome to the club!!!!!!! Hope you have had a marvelous day!!!!!!!!

:Cake11.gif: :k2545383.jpg: :Cake11.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY   HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:22 am

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ELLIE*MAES. hope you had a wonderful day. :birday-8.gif: :birthdayclipar HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY 709760 HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY 321969 :Cake11.gif: HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY 273165
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY   HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY HEY HEY......ITS ELLIE MAES.....BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY
Page 1 of 1