Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My other pics came!!!!

Go down 
+7
oldladynewhorse
Wissy
just joan
FIREBUG
Bay-Lee
Freva
Fiere
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiere

Fiere

My other pics came!!!! Empty
PostSubject: My other pics came!!!!   My other pics came!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Whoo hoo! The other 250 pictures came from my friend whilst I was at survivor. So I picked my favorites of them, and still got a tonne. Dial-up users beware! There is even more favorites here than there was in the last one. I can't choose!

Me and my Fella:
My other pics came!!!! 2917
My other pics came!!!! 2921
My other pics came!!!! 2899

Picture T saying 'I'm not listening, na na na na na na!' and me saying, 'Just ignore him and look pretty', and you would have summed up this situation perfectly.
My other pics came!!!! 2868

Curling his lip at me, he is such a ham.
My other pics came!!!! 2872
My other pics came!!!! 2823
My other pics came!!!! 2986

Horsey kisses
My other pics came!!!! 2937

He moves quite nice when he wants to:
My other pics came!!!! 2627
My other pics came!!!! 2619
My other pics came!!!! 2613

His version of a western jog:
My other pics came!!!! 2607

Thinks he is so good he doesn't need to watch where he is going lol:
My other pics came!!!! 2756

He's got an expressive face, if I do say so myself:
My other pics came!!!! 2652

Amigo:
My other pics came!!!! 2143
My other pics came!!!! 21159
My other pics came!!!! 2511

The rest of the herd in the background:
My other pics came!!!! 2313
My other pics came!!!! 2214

I love his tail:
My other pics came!!!! 2572

Catching T:
My other pics came!!!! 2555

And last but not least, my favorite cowgirl:
My other pics came!!!! 21206
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: My other pics came!!!!   My other pics came!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:04 pm

Beautiful pics!!! I can see how it would be so hard to choose "a" favorite!!!! I have to agree that your boy does have a very expressive face...lots of character there for sure and your little cowgirl, once again, has melted my heart...she is so sweet!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: My other pics came!!!!   My other pics came!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:39 am

very nice, your little cowgirl is adorable......
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: My other pics came!!!!   My other pics came!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:46 am

Nice pictures. Handsome horse and I love the one of the little cowgirl.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: My other pics came!!!!   My other pics came!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:46 am

hey Megivor......great pixc..............NOW , if you just wear your blue plastic bag and your mask it would be perfect...........I love the ones of Rae on the pony........he looks really good and quiet in the photos......haha :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: My other pics came!!!!   My other pics came!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:47 am

shoot, I ran right passed the black and white last one......OMG.......THAT ONE IS FOR FRAMING........ :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: My other pics came!!!!   My other pics came!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:31 am

lovely pics Meg.. T sure does have a great expression.. love your little cowgirl.. omg she's adorable!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: My other pics came!!!!   My other pics came!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:15 am

Thanks guys! I love them, I am going to be broke by the time I get them all printed off and framed. Maria did an amazing job.

lol Joan! Amigo is really quiet and calm, so long as there is nothing at all scary around. He did spook at a leaf blowing and jumped sideways during one picture, didn't run away or anything just jumped two feet to the left and Rae rolled off into my arms. Then he came over and stuck his wide-eyed face in hers as if to say "Are you ok??? Holy crap good thing I moved that thing knocked you right off me!" He looks out for her though, good babysitter type so long as he doesn't feel the need to 'save' her from bushes, shadows, chairs, leaves, rocks, grass, fences, birds, puddles, the barn, or really anything else he deems an unsafe horse and human eating monster at the time. I think the blue plastic bag and mask would put me into that category!
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: My other pics came!!!!   My other pics came!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:33 am

Beautiful, Beautiful pictures and I noticed the purple stirrups. May have to get a pair of those!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: My other pics came!!!!   My other pics came!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:40 am

yes, maybe the survivor outfit is way to much desensitizing for him......hahaha.....omg poor Rae.....good job you were on the correct side.........
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: My other pics came!!!!   My other pics came!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:59 am

Oh I hate the purple stirrups!!! They came with the saddle and I find they sit my feet oddly. Some people love them, but I am not one of those folks! They are aluminum so they are very light and not 'clunky' like the big rawhide stirrups are. I like big clunky ones that make my feet feel solid. Different strokes for different folks is all. The are quite pretty though, and they come in a range of other colours.

The pictures make it look like she was pretty alone for all of it but it was all angles. The pony had his head held the whole time and Rae's pants were death-gripped onto by either Dan or myself or both, until the picture was taken and then we'd go right back to hanging on her. Even if we wrapped her in body armor, helmets, and covered the field in pillows Dan would still think the horse would kill her. He is the complete opposite of 'horsey', so he thinks we need to sedate the horse before letting her within a mile of it. You should have seen the look on his face when he came around the corner and I had her under the horse showing her how to pick feet! She was banned from the barn for a week until I talked him out of it. When I bought her the pony Dan near had a massive coronary, mind that was the only time he showed interest in a horse, 'I want to see it, and if it so much as looks at me the wrong way, were are not F$&#* getting it!!!' LOL. Dan is starting to learn to deal with it, the fact that my big guy *hates* him and will kick at/squish/run into/bite him doesn't help. But like I tell him, if you loved him like I do he wouldn't do that! Poor Dan.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: My other pics came!!!!   My other pics came!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:57 pm

POOR DAN...............omg.......you will give him a coronary........
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: My other pics came!!!!   My other pics came!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Ha Ha, I see the garden hose you were talking about. Adds a special touch to the fence lol! That last picture is precious. She's a cutie.

Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: My other pics came!!!!   My other pics came!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:40 pm

great pictures. They are so nice and clear. Dan sounds alot like Lord Gord. Really not horsey at all and doesn't quite understand the obsession!
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: My other pics came!!!!   My other pics came!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Fantastic pictures i can see why you can't choose a favourite !!! i love them all..your little cowgirl is a real cutie!!!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: My other pics came!!!!   My other pics came!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:44 am

Woozers, what a great batch of pics!!! I have to say, I just LOVE your paint.. and your little girl is precious. That B&W is magazine worthy!! I also love the one where you are holding the pony, and you can see the cow girl between his ears. Thats a framer for sure. Your big guy has lovely soft eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: My other pics came!!!!   My other pics came!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Thanks guys! The garden hose definitely adds a certain... character... to the fence line! Oh well, when a board breaks, use what you have on hand!! Welcome to the Hillbilly ranch lol.

MS, I love my paint too! I wish he was about 8-12 inches taller. But then I would need another horse (and I am not allowed says Dan, wait til I get my own place... muahaha!). Rae staring between the ears is precious, I have a series of pictures of me holding the boys, Rae on Amigo's back, and Dan holding Rae, in every picture, Dan and I are laughing or moving or what have you, Turizmo is looking every way but ahead, etc, out of these 6 or 8 pictures, every one is different, but in every picture, Amigo is staring right into the camera, and Rae is staring right through his ears into the camera, with this big scowl on. Flicking through them is too funny!

The best part about Dan, he is deathly allergic to dust and hay! My other pics came!!!! 5543
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My other pics came!!!!   My other pics came!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My other pics came!!!!
Page 1 of 1