Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great Visit with Sexy Dexy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

Great Visit with Sexy Dexy Empty
PostSubject: Great Visit with Sexy Dexy   Great Visit with Sexy Dexy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:02 pm

I had the fun of visiting with Dexy this morning. We sipped tea and coffee, munched on some muffins and shared lots of laughs and giggles. Had a quick visit with the ponies and then she had to be on her way. I wish she had been able to stay longer!!!!! Great Visit with Sexy Dexy 561245
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Great Visit with Sexy Dexy   Great Visit with Sexy Dexy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:51 pm

yeah.......she found you................. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Great Visit with Sexy Dexy   Great Visit with Sexy Dexy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:25 am

Awesome!! Great to get to meet people. I wonder... dont suppose you all thought about taking some pictures???? Great Visit with Sexy Dexy 912700
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Great Visit with Sexy Dexy   Great Visit with Sexy Dexy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:58 am

Yes, Joan found her no problem. I was there to visit her last year so it wasn't hard... Finding the Tim's though, that was difficult.

Where is the picture that Fred took of us? I've got a good one that we took of ourselves...turned out good considering in most of those pictures something is cut off or it's just a view up your nostrils lol!

I wish I could have stayed longer but I was at the mercy of others without my own car.

Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Great Visit with Sexy Dexy   Great Visit with Sexy Dexy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 pm

I think I heard you giggling from over here!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Great Visit with Sexy Dexy   Great Visit with Sexy Dexy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:03 pm

The giggling started before I had even gotten there. I called en route and Joan was hooting and hollering in the background. I gotta get me that internet and Skype at home. lol!
Back to top Go down

Great Visit with Sexy Dexy
Page 1 of 1