Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Few new ones.....velveteen horses!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Few new ones.....velveteen horses! Empty
PostSubject: Few new ones.....velveteen horses!   Few new ones.....velveteen horses! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:08 am

but dirty!!

Few new ones.....velveteen horses! Thanksgivingweekend2010011_edited
Few new ones.....velveteen horses! Thanksgivingweekend2010008_edited
Dolly's feet - she still has a tiny bit of separation at the toe, solid other than that, and the soles are becoming concave again (YEAH!!)
You can see the line where the hoof grew down..farrier is very pleased...he said if the White Lightening didn't work, I should buy the other kind...LOL
He hadn't heard of it before and is quite impressed...I was hoping to soak this past weekend and of course didn't have enough time...
I want to ride this mare! So happy!!
(She isn't standing on level ground)
Few new ones.....velveteen horses! Thanksgivingweekend2010012_edited

Few new ones.....velveteen horses! Thanksgivingweekend2010019_edited

does this halter make my butt look big?
Few new ones.....velveteen horses! Thanksgivingweekend2010044_edited

and my old friend.....I had to break down and do it :-( Worthy has a new rain coat for this winter, bought him a winter turnout sheet -
summer weight, that I'll layer with fleeces....first I have to treat it with cayenne so Arrow won't eat it....
he sure looks depressed, doesn't he?
Few new ones.....velveteen horses! Thanksgivingweekend2010003_edited
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Few new ones.....velveteen horses!   Few new ones.....velveteen horses! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:43 am

Don't they look wonderful and puffed up and soft.. love it.. Dolly's feet look so much better.. by spring she should be almost perfect.. you'll ride her I bet by then.. yeehaw.. and Worthy looks so darn good.. how old is he now?.. and Arrow.. what a chunk.. nice pics Ellie.. thanks for sharing !!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Few new ones.....velveteen horses!   Few new ones.....velveteen horses! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:48 am

yes...that halter does make your buttercup look fat!!!!!!!! hahahaha..........kidding only............great pic......feet look way way way better.....everyone seems to be fluffing up already....here too......... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Few new ones.....velveteen horses!   Few new ones.....velveteen horses! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:04 am

I just love the new winter furries... don't you think they smell better too? Mine do.. I just bury my face in the soft new coats and inhale!!! Ahhhhhhh heaven in my nostrals.

Your crew looks wonderful, as usual. Dollys tooties are comming along nicely. She looks like she is in great shape too! Arrow is as handsome as ever.. love that butt of his. Worthy looks awesome. You'll have to get pics of him in his new duds, when they are ready( Arrow proof). I love seeing your pictures... MORE please!!

Few new ones.....velveteen horses! 372702 Few new ones.....velveteen horses! 372702 Few new ones.....velveteen horses! 372702
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Few new ones.....velveteen horses!   Few new ones.....velveteen horses! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:49 pm

Thanks guys - Wissy, he will be 32 in November....Dolly is sound, so I'm not worried about her feet being sore - I just can't get up there! I need a triple step stool, the "Highway to Heaven" hubby built is not exactly short legged person friendly - LOL I love how dapples become 3-D in the fall, and Di, you are right, they smell so good in the crisp air....anyone else have new-fuzz horse pics to share? Love to see them!!

OT - I know it is all about the hay, and not about the "me" - but Arrow has started to give little chortles/whinnies when he sees me...Dolly whinnies like a fool when you whistle for her, but the boys have always maintained a manly silence....thanks for letting me share a warm, horse-mommy moment!!!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Few new ones.....velveteen horses!   Few new ones.....velveteen horses! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Ellie*Mae wrote:
OT - I know it is all about the hay, and not about the "me" - but Arrow has started to give little chortles/whinnies when he sees me...Dolly whinnies like a fool when you whistle for her, but the boys have always maintained a manly silence....thanks for letting me share a warm, horse-mommy moment!!!

Those are the moments that get ya threw all the frozen ice buckets, hay lugging, sleepless worry nights,empty wallet times etc.. worth it!! Just one whinnie, a nicker, snort or nudge in your direction.. awesome, isn't it!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Few new ones.....velveteen horses!   Few new ones.....velveteen horses! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:50 am

Have you been getting much fall riding in?

Arrow is as handsome as ever!! Big bum or not Few new ones.....velveteen horses! 368450
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Few new ones.....velveteen horses!   Few new ones.....velveteen horses! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Few new ones.....velveteen horses!
Page 1 of 1