Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The beasties are now donning there furry coats...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

The beasties are now donning there furry coats... Empty
PostSubject: The beasties are now donning there furry coats...   The beasties are now donning there furry coats... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:44 pm

I'm sure most of these you have already seen on facebook, but I thought I would share some here as well.
I was out taking random "fall" pictures, while the horses where hangin in the run in away from some stubborn flies, who I swear have parkas of their own.. when Eko emerges...

The beasties are now donning there furry coats... IMG_4428

Sees me... snorts, and a wee nicker my way..
The beasties are now donning there furry coats... IMG_4429Medium

then heads back to the barn.... so I'm thinking I will be left in peace to wander around the side pasture..
The beasties are now donning there furry coats... IMG_4430
But..it seems he was just telling the others...so here they come..one by one....
The beasties are now donning there furry coats... IMG_4431
out the barn, around the one side, across the ditch, across the back of the barn and down the side path to where I am busy snapping pics of rose hips, birch trees, and dead stumps...
The beasties are now donning there furry coats... IMG_4432Medium

The beasties are now donning there furry coats... IMG_4433Medium
The beasties are now donning there furry coats... IMG_4436Medium
They are all but on top of me now... looking for pats and snuggles,, and I would guess treats. But I had no treats.
The beasties are now donning there furry coats... IMG_4443Medium

It is realy an amazing feeling to have these huge beasts, go out of thier way just to be in your company. No other feeling like it.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: The beasties are now donning there furry coats...   The beasties are now donning there furry coats... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:14 pm

They are SUCH curious creatures. And I know what you mean about the feeling you get when they go out of their way to come and check you out. Stretch always comes over to the fence when I walk by - always helps me clean the paddock - always nickers when he sees me. I know it's usually because he's hoping for food or needs someone to scratch that spot he just can't reach ... but I tell myself it's because he loves me. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! The beasties are now donning there furry coats... 775395
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: The beasties are now donning there furry coats...   The beasties are now donning there furry coats... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:17 am

MS .. the horses looks so happy and beautiful in their new winter parkas.. nice pics.. I love the way they are looking for attention whether its' for treats or not.. they just love being around you.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: The beasties are now donning there furry coats...   The beasties are now donning there furry coats... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:46 am

The crew looks great as per usual! The beasties are now donning there furry coats... 368450
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: The beasties are now donning there furry coats...   The beasties are now donning there furry coats... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:25 pm

It is so lovely how they except you and come out to have a nose around,they are so inquisitive.

Beautiful pic's as always.I love how you tell it like a story,then let the pic's do the rest. The beasties are now donning there furry coats... 775395
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: The beasties are now donning there furry coats...   The beasties are now donning there furry coats... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:47 pm

Thank you for all the comments!! The beasties are now donning there furry coats... 515775
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beasties are now donning there furry coats...   The beasties are now donning there furry coats... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beasties are now donning there furry coats...
Page 1 of 1