Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a few pic to share

Go down 
+4
Freva
just joan
Ellie*Mae
Wissy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

a few pic to share Empty
PostSubject: a few pic to share   a few pic to share Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:39 pm

Gunnar all curly and wet, he's the happiest when he's dirty and disgusting
a few pic to share DSCF0002-14
a few pic to share DSCF0004-10

Going out on a trail ride, Firebug, Diaz, TE and Gunnar

Getting ready

a few pic to share DSCF0013-13
a few pic to share DSCF0049-8
a few pic to share DSCF0043-7
a few pic to share DSCF0032-11
[a few pic to share DSCF0021-18
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

a few pic to share Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few pic to share   a few pic to share Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:43 pm

a few pic to share DSCF0056-7
a few pic to share DSCF0059-6

do you have to pull so tight.. ugggg
a few pic to share DSCF0061-3
a few pic to share DSCF0066-5
a few pic to share DSCF0076-6
a few pic to share DSCF0081-3
a few pic to share DSCF0090-6
a few pic to share DSCF0090-6
a few pic to share DSCF0087-5
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

a few pic to share Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few pic to share   a few pic to share Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:34 pm

What great pictures! So jealous of your trails!How is our fuzzy wittle man?
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

a few pic to share Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few pic to share   a few pic to share Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:30 am

been a while since you posted some pix........great shots..........but?????? who the Bleeding heart did you ride???????????
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

a few pic to share Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few pic to share   a few pic to share Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:31 am

The fuzzy little man is doing awesome, lots of weight on, cross fingers no colic.. the little prince is treated like roylality.. maybe that's what he wanted all along.. lol..
I didn't ride anyone, I just took some pic and went home.. I'll go another time, had lots of fun at the clinics this year, I think we only missed the last two, so not to bad.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

a few pic to share Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few pic to share   a few pic to share Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:45 am

a few pic to share DSCF0078-4
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

a few pic to share Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few pic to share   a few pic to share Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:48 pm

The Yella Fella and Diaz both are looking very "plush"!!! So glad to hear that Gunnar is doing well. Really nice pics and it looks like it was a glorious day for a trail ride!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

a few pic to share Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few pic to share   a few pic to share Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:27 am

You need another yellow pony so that you can go with them! lol! How tall is Diaz? I know Nancy is just a tiny gal but he looks really tall.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

a few pic to share Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few pic to share   a few pic to share Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:25 am

That sounds like a plan, Wissy...2 means twice the fun!!!! I am with you Dexy...Diaz looks taller than I remember!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

a few pic to share Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few pic to share   a few pic to share Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:52 pm

no room at the Inn for another pony right now.. but you never know when that will change. lol
Diaz is just 15 hands .. Nancy is tiny.. so he looks bigger next to her for sure..
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

a few pic to share Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few pic to share   a few pic to share Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Great pics! I love Gunnar. I want one badly. A big one. lol

I was thinking of you the other day, Wissy. My SO bought me a painting for the living room of two very woolly Fjords pulling a sleigh through the snow.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

a few pic to share Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few pic to share   a few pic to share Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:29 pm

oh that sounds wonderful, how about taking a pic of it for me and post it on here so I can see.. where did he get it from???? I want one too..lol
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

a few pic to share Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few pic to share   a few pic to share Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:50 pm

lovely pictures, great to see all the bright colors on the girls and horses for the ride, and glad to hear the yellow belly is feeling better!
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

a few pic to share Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few pic to share   a few pic to share Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:40 pm

He got it from Central building supplies. This one is about 18 inches square, maybe more (edit: its 20"w x 18"h), I loved it. This pic is from my cell phone of it on my wall so excuse the crap quality and the reflection of the door, haha.

a few pic to share 1116002327

I also got this one, its massive, like 3 feet tall at least. I am pleased with it. Who'd of ever though Central would have such amazing horse related pictures?? Awesome x-mas gifts to yourself, guys!!! Or to tell your SO's to get you, like I did haha.

a few pic to share Cp1_1114001332
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

a few pic to share Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few pic to share   a few pic to share Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:32 am

oh dear.. I love it.. I"ve seen this pic before on a post card and a xmas card but not a print.. must drive to Central in Windsor and see if they have one.. it's the only central I know.. Bleeding heart with hubby.. I go get it me self.. hehehe.. and yes yellow belly is feeling much better.. thank goodness..
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

a few pic to share Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few pic to share   a few pic to share Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:27 am

Wissy wrote:
Gunnar all curly and wet, he's the happiest when he's dirty and disgusting

Awwwww, that's how my old Jewel was. She was a real tomboy.

Great pictures! And another option to try if you can't find that print anywhere would be allposters.com. they're slow at shipping but have great customer service if you're not in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a few pic to share Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few pic to share   a few pic to share Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a few pic to share
Page 1 of 1