Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Tru Video

Go down 
+4
oldsaddlebags
MoonShadow
oldladynewhorse
Dun Tru
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

New Tru Video Empty
PostSubject: New Tru Video   New Tru Video Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:58 am

Filmed this a little bit ago - just haven't been able to post it on here! So here we go!

Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

New Tru Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tru Video   New Tru Video Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:29 pm

She is amazing!!!

New Tru Video 197264
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

New Tru Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tru Video   New Tru Video Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:58 pm

I love watching your videos with Tru! She is so devoted to you, and so engaged in what ever you ask of her. She is "TRU"ely delightful! You are a incredible trainer. Thanks so much for sharing the videos . She is going to be an amazing mare!
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

New Tru Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tru Video   New Tru Video Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:36 am

Thanks ladies - I am pretty proud of Tru, she is smart as can be, I've never worked with a horse that is mentally engaged as much as she is! She always wants to be doing something new and exciting!! Catches on so quickly and I have to be careful because she quickly gets bored so we have to go onto something else!
Back to top Go down
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

New Tru Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tru Video   New Tru Video Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:22 pm

loved it. Tru certainly has filled out to a nice looking little horse for her age. She is beautiful...but then again...I am biased about the color LOL
New Tru Video 775395
Back to top Go down
Tammy

New Tru Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tru Video   New Tru Video Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:42 pm

WOW has she ever grown over the summer. She's losing that baby look! She is such a sweet girl and you are doing a marvelous job training her. Love your arena - it turned out fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

New Tru Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tru Video   New Tru Video Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:52 pm

WOW! She is awesome...and so are you!! She is one lovely filly.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

New Tru Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tru Video   New Tru Video Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:25 pm

Excellent videos!!! You are doing a fantastic job with her and she responds beautifully to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
mypony

New Tru Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tru Video   New Tru Video Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:21 pm

Thank you for sharing! She is growing up so fast!
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

New Tru Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tru Video   New Tru Video Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:12 pm

Someday I find it hard to beleive that she is only a year and a half because she is so calm, cool and collected, and other days I can't believe that she isn't the little baby that she used to be! I'm very proud of her, she is such a smart girl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Tru Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tru Video   New Tru Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Tru Video
Page 1 of 1