Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROCKY MTN/QH CROSS MARE LOOKING FOR A HOME

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

ROCKY MTN/QH CROSS MARE LOOKING FOR A HOME Empty
PostSubject: ROCKY MTN/QH CROSS MARE LOOKING FOR A HOME   ROCKY MTN/QH CROSS MARE LOOKING FOR A HOME Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:18 am

Hey Gang! A friend of mine is looking for a home for her 6 yr old mare. This mare is absolutely stunning, and as quiet as a church mouse. Her owner is a very knowledgeable horse person who have given this mare excellent care and slow, gentle training. Velvet was originally purchased in NB and brought over to be trained hunter/jumper/dressage. She has always been boarded at the larger barns in this area but her owner feels that Velvet would thrive in a situation that has more turnout time, and where she would be used outdoors, etc (she's doesn't want to be a "ring rat"). A small private barn is what she's looking for.

The owner has posted an ad (#94856) on AR:

I am looking to rehome my 15.1hh 6 year old mare. I am looking to find a loving home for her (preferably with a family or mature financially capable adult) where she will be loved and treated as a member of the family. She is sound, up to date on vaccinations, dental and farrier work. She has a great mind; she is kind and great with children. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her, she would just be better suited trail/leisure riding.

She is located in the St. John's area. Please contact for more information.

If you are interested let me know and I will put you in touch with Velvet's owner.
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

ROCKY MTN/QH CROSS MARE LOOKING FOR A HOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROCKY MTN/QH CROSS MARE LOOKING FOR A HOME   ROCKY MTN/QH CROSS MARE LOOKING FOR A HOME Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:12 pm

I leased velvet for a year and put foundation training on her under saddle. She is an incredibly smart girl and willing to learn, curious and has a very sweet temperament. Anyone would be lucky to have her in thier family!
Back to top Go down

ROCKY MTN/QH CROSS MARE LOOKING FOR A HOME
Page 1 of 1